Pro freedom or anti Xabash/Kiikuuyu?

Do you hate some Kenyans/Ethiopian ethnicities or do just support self-determination for DDS/NFD?

• Total voters
Simple question do you hate them?

I think its not a good idea to blame average Kiikuuyu/Axmaaro. for what their tyrants did. Even if they were as bad as the people of Daa'if remember that baniThaqiif eventually ended up joining futuux ashShaam and the liberation Iraan, Eagypt, etc. You never know if these tribes will become among the best in the world or produce great leaders

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom yes,blame tribes for what dictatorship did, no. Thats also what I say about blaming Afwyene vs MX

You can support freedom for Hawd, NFD, Ogaadeeniya without hating Kiikuuyu/Axmaaro

Last edited:

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Simple question do you hate them?

I think its not a good idea to blame average Kiikuuyu/Axmaaro. Even if they were as bad as the people of Daa'if remember that baniThaqiif eventually ended up joining futuux ashShaam and the liberation Iraan, Eagypt, etc

You can support freedom for Hawd, NFD, and Ogaadeeniya without hating Kiikuuyu/Axmaaro

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom yes,blame tribes for what dictatorship did, no. Thats also what I say about blaming Afwyene vs MX
I only blame Afweyn and his supporters not MX as a whole.

Trending