Prison break: somalia edition

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am of the mind Al kabob inmates should just serve the death penalty, its to dangerous to hold them like the common criminal.

I am of the mind Al kabob inmates should just serve the death penalty, its to dangerous to hold them like the common criminal.

Agreed. if they are confirmed Al Shabaab members, they should be sentenced to death. Even if they aren't doing the suicide bombings and other massacres, they are certainly condoning and beyond that willing to fight for those who commit those atrocities.

Killing any confirmed Al Shabaab member is the only way to deal with those savages.

AS is too stupid to separate the treatment of violent inmates vs calm ones. If news spreads that the FGS is killing AS prisoners, the free ones will unleash hell in order to avoid going to prison. At least now the narrative is they get to stay alive.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A few years ago, almost a thousand Al Shabaab invaded Puntland by sea. We wiped them out in two weeks and ended up with a bunch of prisoners from Bakool. The international community and even the FGS started crying to us about "human rights" and "child soldiers".
tenor.gif

I don't want to incriminate myself so let's just say we handled them the Puntland way.
:pachah1:

A few years ago, almost a thousand Al Shabaab invaded Puntland by sea. We wiped them out in two weeks and ended up with a bunch of prisoners from Bakool. The international community and even the FGS started crying to us about "human rights" and "child soldiers".
tenor.gif

I don't want to incriminate myself so let's just say we handled them the Puntland way.
:pachah1:

No need to be cautious, you're amongst likeminded people here who appreciate when the Al Shabaab cockroaches are stepped on :nvjpqts:

Doesn't Al Shabaab still have a presence in Puntland though?

Inmates obtained three pistols and six grenades smuggled into the prison, per sources. Officials believe the weapons were hidden in foods and other items given to the prisoners when they receive visits twice a week. :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

another day in hoto town