Printers are a scam

Apollo

VIP
They always break down no matter what. Every year or so I got to buy a new one. 😡🤬🤯:damn:

How come these environmentalists haven't forced printer manufacturers to make more sustainable printers?

They always break down no matter what. Every year or so I got to buy a new one. 😡🤬🤯:damn:

How come these environmentalists haven't forced printer manufacturers to make more sustainable printers?

This really made me chuckle; the breakdown of printers is planned obsolescence at its worst.

Apollo

VIP
This really made me chuckle; the breakdown of printers is planned obsolescence at its worst.

Not to forget the scammy brand cartridges. I hear that when the software detects offbrand cartridges it purposely breaks down slowly.

Lots of people are giving up on home printers and only print out stuff at libraries or specialty printer stores. Sick of buying new printers over and over. 😤😆

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
for me its my chair, I bought an ergonomic office chair for home use for like £90 already broke down after 10 months. The head rest just fell off.

Lose flesh pounds u will save UK pounds :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ink is so expensive, and yet runs out quick. 10 pages, and its already starting to complain about LOW INK. Damn it. You replace it, and replace it, and even buy the XL version, but no hope.

Printing Printer GIF by AFAS Software

Lool.. The environmentalists would rather force all of us to become vegetarian and drive electrical cars.

You should've knew this since high school, my parents gave up and just gave us money to print our papers from bookshops.

It's by design. The big printers you see at libraries and workshops rarely break and they run seemingly forever.

It's rather amazing no other entrepreneur/company ever thought of starting a reliable printer brand. Making the toyota of printers will make you filthy rich.

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Printers are sold at a loss. The ink cartridges cost more than the printer itself and they run out fast asf. It’s some bullshit.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
People still buy printers?

Back in the day, we bought a new printer when our ink ran out because it was cheaper to just buy a new one (which included ink).

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Spend $100 more and get a store and manufacturer warranty and you should be fine.

Why bother with ink printers?

Trending