Prince Harry and Williams are cucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Trump insults their mother and wives and they still end up meeting him and his delegation. I could not stand next to anyone who would associate themselves with Trump if he insulted my dead mother.

Trump insults their mother and wives and they still end up meeting him and his delegation. I could not stand next to anyone who would associate themselves with Trump if he insulted my dead mother.
Very true as their puppet should respect them

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
The British Royal family have little to no power, even there expenses are being scrutinized, as William was heard shouting at Kate for spending around £2.5-£2 million on clothes shopping. As for responding to Trump, the US it too important an ally for the UK's representatives, current and future, to simply ignore- Britain isn't as strong as she used to be, Uncle Tom is ruling the world.

The British Royal family have little to no power, even there expenses are being scrutinized, as William was heard shouting at Kate for spending around £2.5-£2 million on clothes shopping. As for responding to Trump, the US it too important an ally for the UK's representatives, current and future, to simply ignore- Britain isn't as strong as she used to be, Uncle Tom is ruling the world.
Lies as uk is clearly using us for their control of the world as us is just the armed wing of the nwo but uk still controls things till this day or us would not have it's troops in europe

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Lies as uk is clearly using us for their control of the world as us is just the armed wing of the nwo but uk still controls things till this day or us would not have it's troops in europe

There are several things wrong with what you just wrote:
1. The US is one of the sole power houses in the world, capable of influencing man countries, just see what it's done.
2. US has hundreds of military bases in Europe
3. I thought that Israel was controlling the US /s

If he insulted the queen, I would break an egg over his head. Long live the queen.
bb73.gif

Abdullnur

Logic over everything

I think you mean Sam*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts