prime minister of Somalia says derogatory things about Jews

Allow ceebta astur these landers need to be stopped, being goys to Zionist’s won’t get you recognition.
1706673356631.png

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Ha! insulting Daddy Israel??? To be expected of failed state of faqash. In Somaliland, we welcome you our long lost Jewish brothers. Imagine the FOBS in Somaliand seeing this shit, that their Western counterparts align themselves with Israel or does SLers share similar values?

While I agree with Hamza that the Jews are descendants of monkey and pigs he shouldnt say those things in public and keep it to himself he is the prime Minister of Somalia and is representing he's country he should be more careful since the Jews already have the western world at their hands!!!

Also Landers should remember that no matter how much they try to distinguish themselves from us they will always be viewed as a Somali by the outside world 🌎

Some of you fear Zionists and Gaalo more then you fear Allah SWT. It is pathetic.

He spoke the truth and Somalis support him in it. He was speaking on the Zionists slaughter in Gaza. Are you afraid to condemn that and speak the truth because you fear zionists? What is wrong with some of you.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “O People of the Book! Do you resent us only because we believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what was revealed before—while most of you are rebellious?”

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Shall I inform you of those who deserve a worse punishment from Allah ˹than the rebellious˺? It is those who earned Allah’s condemnation and displeasure—some being reduced to apes and pigs and worshippers of false gods. These are far worse in rank and farther astray from the Right Way.” 5:59-60

You are already aware of those of you who broke the Sabbath. We said to them, “Be disgraced apes!”

So We made their fate an example to present and future generations, and a lesson to the God-fearing. 2:65-66

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Some of you fear Zionists and Gaalo more then you fear Allah SWT. It is pathetic.

He spoke the truth and Somalis support him in it. He was speaking on the Zionists slaughter in Gaza. Are you afraid to condemn that and speak the truth because you fear zionists? What is wrong with some of you.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “O People of the Book! Do you resent us only because we believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what was revealed before—while most of you are rebellious?”

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Shall I inform you of those who deserve a worse punishment from Allah ˹than the rebellious˺? It is those who earned Allah’s condemnation and displeasure—some being reduced to apes and pigs and worshippers of false gods. These are far worse in rank and farther astray from the Right Way.” 5:59-60

You are already aware of those of you who broke the Sabbath. We said to them, “Be disgraced apes!”

So We made their fate an example to present and future generations, and a lesson to the God-fearing. 2:65-66
qouting the Quran is worse than killing thousands of children.

While I agree with Hamza that the Jews are descendants of monkey and pigs he shouldnt say those things in public and keep it to himself he is the prime Minister of Somalia and is representing he's country he should be more careful since the Jews already have the western world at their hands!!!

Also Landers should remember that no matter how much they try to distinguish themselves from us they will always be viewed as a Somali by the outside world 🌎
Jews are the descendants of Monkey and Pigs yet the Prophet married a Jewish woman.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should never speak ill of a whole race of people, there are great jewish men and women like Jewish voice for peace who are against the genocide taking place in Gaza and they’re actively calling for ceasefire.

our dear prime minister should be more diplomatic, I know his hurt like the rest of us and he means good. :)