Prime Minister gets tips on staying in power with regime protection and security expert.

Really makes you think what use Somalia's "elected" leaders and politicians have for a man like Morgan. I think most of them have dreamed of seizing power and holding it but HSM and his associates are the closest anyone has gotten so far. A man with Morgan's know how could be useful in that situation.

Somali officials lack awareness sometimes. How can you meet with a former warlord who has so much innocent blood on his hands?
Somalia isn't a serious country because if it was men like Morgan would have been tried for genocide.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Morgan is a national hero who served his nation unlike SNM serving a clan that was working for Ethiopia. SNM were a domestic clan enemy in bed with a foreign enemy. If anyone is going to be prosecuted it's the SNM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is me reviewing which national land mark should be named after general Morgan. He seen as a hero in PL.

1715825692738.png

Somali officials lack awareness sometimes. How can you meet with a former warlord who has so much innocent blood on his hands?
Somalia isn't a serious country because if it was men like Morgan would have been tried for genocide.
Africa is a clownshow. I'm reminded of that photo posted on social media recently of Mengistu Haile Mariam chilling with his daughter.

This is me reviewing which national land mark should be named after general Morgan. He seen as a hero in PL.

View attachment 328907

Morgan helped prop up an unpopular regime now he is advising the FGS. He'll teach them how to destoy Puntland using old SDR tactics.

PL is avoiding Mogadishu but Morgan is right there, he seems to be very serious in this photo. He is clinging on to the PM.

Morgan, Bixi, madoobe and every other politician who has blood on their hands, both former and current should be arrested and prosecuted for their crimes. This needs to happen in order to bring justice for all those innocents who have perished by their hands. In order for wounds to heal and peace to reign. This photo makes me sick, the PM should be ashamed of himself.

Trending