Pride, Self-hate, Loyalty and Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Germany juxtaposition must be brought up every single time an individual says Somalia is hopeless.

I will never give up on Somalia
Yep Germany should be what we should look upto to the reich has fallen twice and stood up twice stronger than ever.

Nationalism and pride is the way forward!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Every country goes through turbulent, divisive times. In 1800s Italy was divided by multiple city states each ruled by a clan. They were all fighting against each other supported by foreign states. It was in this environment that men like Prince Nicolai Machiavelli arose. Couple decades later they were united and began colonizing Africa. Just goes too show history teaches us that we are not special:ufdup:

To me Somalia is the best country in the world, despite her setbacks, its my homeland. Most of you are speaking from the West and probably won't understand.

Dalka hooyo wax ka fican ma jiraan :rejoice:

So with that mindset of yours Germany should have never after ww1 and again after ww2 to become the richest country In Europe? Because it's their past that made them realize what they are capable of?

Lol take your defeatist mindset elsewhere huuno.

No with the mindset of OP those countries prospered.

With the one you're defending we have delusional useless people, like uncles sitting in coffee shops arguing about their great qabils while neglecting their families, and youth who come on forums like these to spend their days in their basement bashing their own people on the basis of clan, while the country remains a hell-hole for the majority of our people there.

Try reading the posts again I think you've misunderstood.

No with the mindset of OP those countries prospered.

With the one you're defending we have delusional useless people, like uncles sitting in coffee shops arguing about their great qabils while neglecting their families, and youth who come on forums like these to spend their days in their basement bashing their own people on the basis of clan, while the country remains a hell-hole for the majority of our people there.

Try reading the posts again I think you've misunderstood.

I think he's being deliberately obtuse.

Great post as usual @jugjugwacwac

@TheMadMullah

On a psychological level when you are collectively the scum of the world (rank the lowest in every conceivable index value) both the feelings of pride (in history) or defeatist (self-hate) are things that incapacitate us collectively from progression.

Were I disagree with brother @jugjugwacwac is that I rank this pride much worse then self-hate because it's much easier to recover from self-hate which is a form of weak hopelessness then something like pride which is a form of grandiose handicap delusion

To illustrate an example take a look at how many Somali's go to Bantu forums completely unprovoked in hordes cursing them out for no reasons whatsoever then faux pride bringing collectively shame upon us all, even though those same Bantu countries collectively beat us on every front.

That same faux pride manifests itself in Qabyaalad which is collectively holding us back much more then the traitors or the self-haters whom are no threat whatsoever.

Even from a religious perspective the one with a morsel of pride will not enter heaven because this delusional sense of pride if not checked even stops you from accepting your creator never mind nationalism or anything else as we see with many Somali's on here.

Pride is the ultimate disease, it's the father of jealousy, envy, egotism and all other forms of negative ugly feelings that incapacitate one, there is no harm being proud of ones achievement or that of his forefathers ( proud is an adjective) but pride (noun) which is a permanent state is wretched.

It's why we have so many federal states, MP's, leaders, Presidents, 4.5, with endless bickering because of that specific curse, it's not even real pride like the one in Germany you are talking about, what we have is faux pride that's based on absolutely nothing, people would laugh at you if you ever explained, it's nothing unique whatsoever.

Last edited:

@TheMadMullah

On a psychological level when you are collectively the scum of the world (rank the lowest in every conceivable index value) both the feelings of pride (in history) or defeatist (self-hate) are things that incapacitate us collectively from progression.

Were I disagree with brother @jugjugwacwac is that I rank this pride much worse then self-hate because it's much easier to recover from self-hate which is a form of weak hopelessness then something like pride which is a form of grandiose handicap delusion

To illustrate an example take a look at how many Somali's go to Bantu forums completely unprovoked in hordes cursing them out for no reasons whatsoever then faux pride bringing collectively shame upon us all, even though those same Bantu countries collectively beat us on every front.

That same faux pride manifests itself in Qabyaalad which is collectively holding us back much more then the traitors or the self-haters whom are no threat whatsoever.

Even from a religious perspective the one with a morsel of pride will not enter heaven because this delusional sense of pride if not checked even stops you from accepting your creator never mind nationalism or anything else as we see with many Somali's on here.

Pride is the ultimate disease, it's the father of jealousy, envy, egotism and all other forms of negative ugly feelings that incapacitate one, there is no harm being proud of ones achievement or that of his forefathers ( proud is an adjective) but pride (noun) which is a permanent state is wretched.

It's why we have so many federal states, MP's, leaders, Presidents, 4.5, with endless bickering because of that specific curse.

It's funny because I was going to mention those Somalis who go on Bantu forums just to bash them on their looks even though the Bantu coutnries are doing way better, but thought my post was already too long. It perfectly encapsulates the delusional and superficial haughtiness of these types of Somalis. I agree, they are even worse than the self-haters in many ways. You hit the nail on the head sxb.

@TheMadMullah

It's why we have so many federal states, MP's, leaders, Presidents, 4.5, with endless bickering because of that specific curse.
Do you know that it is self pride that made Germany the greatest country in Europe in the 30-40's.... without that germans would never have achieved even an inch of what they had achieved.

Now you come here with your religion rhetorics that anyone with Pride will not enter heaven, that sounds obnoxious and if that is true then I think the quraish will be the first one not to enter heaven as they were pride by all means of which religious scriptures confirm.

Anyone with no pride and sense of nationalism has zero understanding of what nationhood is. @Inquisitive_ your even worst than the OP in that sense as you fall into the 3 category he mentioned.

Well put. Can I also add along with the first one there's the combined superiority self hatred where people hate themselves so much they fall into cognitive dissonance and try to convince themselves the problems are others. You see countless topics about "Blacks" "whites" "arabs" "pakis" and how they are like ... but there is very little realization about the reality of the state of their own people.

And like you said there are those on the other side. And the thing that bothers me most is they will criticize and hate but never come up with any solutions or try to be the change in what they hate. There are probably thousands with this mindset so why isn't there any change with a group that large like you would expect? Instead people will complain about Somalia while the same people are wanting to keep the status quo as long as whatever little gobal they came from gets a piece of the pie even though in the long run it causes disunity and more problems.

TekNiKo

VIP
It's funny because I was going to mention those Somalis who go on Bantu forums just to bash them on their looks even though the Bantu coutnries are doing way better, but thought my post was already too long. It perfectly encapsulates the delusional and superficial haughtiness of these types of Somalis. I agree, they are even worse than the self-haters in many ways. You hit the nail on the head sxb.
Our ancestors never bowed down to a Bantu, Arab, White. They were proud warriors who use to enslave Galla, Bantu. My ancestors made the British panic and use to scoff the white man.

You expect me to bow down to the Bantu today because he has fancy new buildings?

Well put. Can I also add along with the first one there's the combined superiority self hatred where people hate themselves so much they fall into cognitive dissonance and try to convince themselves the problems are others. You see countless topics about "Blacks" "whites" "arabs" "pakis" and how they are like ... but there is very little realization about the reality of the state of their own people.

And like you said there are those on the other side. And the thing that bothers me most is they will criticize and hate but never come up with any solutions or try to be the change in what they hate. There are probably thousands with this mindset so why isn't there any change with a group that large like you would expect? Instead people will complain about Somalia while the same people are wanting to keep the status quo as long as whatever little gobal they came from gets a piece of the pie even though in the long run it causes disunity and more problems.

Absolutely sis, thanks for adding a further layer of analysis.

Do you know that it is self pride that made Germany the greatest country in Europe in the 30-40's.... without that germans would never have achieved even an inch of what they had achieved.

Now you come here with your religion rhetorics that anyone with Pride will not enter heaven, that sounds obnoxious and if that is true then I think the quraish will be the first one not to enter heaven as they were pride by all means of which religious scriptures confirm.

Anyone with no pride and sense of nationalism has zero understanding of what nationhood is. @Inquisitive_ your even worst than the OP in that sense as you fall into the 3 category he mentioned.

If you think pride is what saved Germany your completely out of your mind, what saved Germany was the great divide between the two super powers that were competing against each other for greater influence along with the nation wide martial plan after their defeat.

Just like Japan they already had all the foundations laid out with a great industrial base/capacity unlike the shithole you came from, also Germany was shafted by the Zionist prior to Hitler to the point that residents bought milk using a wheel barrow filled with their currency because of it's collapse, a type of poverty we didn't experience, it's essentially how Hitler rose to power because the people had enough of enslavement.

The fact you make comparisons here shows the destructive nature of grandiose faux pride because you begin to talk or engage in topics you have absolutely no knowledge about, much like those useless MP's or people running for Presidency in our country whom are clueless with delusional pride, it's because of the proliferation of the likes of you why we are were we are and why the curse is upon us.

@jugjugwacwac

Take a look at GodKnowsBest, went from a self-hate infidel to now the complete opposite in a short space of time, how many of these faux pride groupies have you ever seen convert completely ? even when she was engrossed in self-hate and kufr she was never an obstacle, just a harmless poster, the real enemies are idiots like the one above.

Last edited:
If you think pride is what saved Germany your completely out of your mind, what saved Germany was the great divide between the two super powers that were competing against each other for greater influence along with the nation wide martial plan after their defeat.

Just like Japan they already had all the foundations laid out with a great industrial base/capacity unlike the shithole you came from, also Germany was shafted by the Zionist prior to Hitler to the point that residents bought milk using a wheel barrow filled with their currency because of it's collapse, a type of poverty we didn't experience, it's essentially how Hitler rose to power because the people had enough of enslavement.

The fact you make comparisons here shows the destructive nature of grandiose faux pride because you begin to talk or engage in topics you have absolutely no knowledge about, much like those useless MP's or people running for Presidency in our country whom are clueless with delusional pride, it's because of the proliferation of the likes of you why we are were we are and why the curse is upon us.

It comes as no surprise to me you think the way you do because your forefathers had that same grandiose faux pride complex were they thought they controlled the Ethiopian/Italian colonialists they invited into the country and helped along the way which you openly support, you are the true cancer in the Somali peninsula, will not dignify you with any further response.

@jugjugwacwac

Take a look at GodKnowsBest, went from an self-hate infidel to now the complete opposite in a short space of time, how many of these faux pride groupies have you ever seen convert completely ? even when she was engrossed in self-hate and kufr she was never an obstacle, just a harmless poster, the real enemies are idiots like the one above.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Our ancestors never bowed down to a Bantu, Arab, White. They were proud warriors who use to enslave Galla, Bantu. My ancestors made the British panic and use to scoff the white man.

You expect me to bow down to the Bantu today because he has fancy new buildings?
Exactly sxb walahi you nailed it I couldn't say better!

What these zealots don't understand is our ancestors saw themselves superior to blacks, Arabs and whites.

But to them you can only be better than someone when u have something functioning lol.. with that logic Kenyans would be superior to Iraqis as Iraq has fallen into pieces.

But it is really true that kenya would be superior to Iraqis with a history of more than 6000 years? Kenyans were in the bush while Iraqis has civilizations.

So it's a fallacy to claim that Somalis can't claim pride as Somalia is not functioning completely disregarding the history of Somalis.

It comes as no surprise to me you think the way you do because your forefathers had that same grandiose faux pride complex were they thought they controlled the Ethiopian/Italian colonialists they invited into the country and helped along the way which you openly support, you are the true cancer in the Somali peninsula, will not dignify you with any further response.

@jugjugwacwac

Take a look at GodKnowsBest, went from an self-hate infidel to now the complete opposite in a short space of time, how many of these faux pride groupies have you ever seen convert completely ? even when she was engrossed in self-hate and kufr she was never an obstacle, just a harmless poster, the real enemies are idiots like the one above.
Yea walahi I'm really impressed at how @GodKnowsBest went from one side of the polar to the complete opposite, it shows u that ppl who are honest with themselves and are willing to seek knowledge can change for the better.

TekNiKo

VIP
Quotes about Somali people during colonial times

“Everytime a Somali got whipped, an Italian soldier was killed.”

“….You get into that way of thinking in the Somali waste. You think
that way because the Somalis bitterly resent the white man, and struggle
continually, and admirably, by lies and intrigue, to fight off his
influence which spells the end of their peculiar world. You cannot beat
them. They have no inferiority complexes, no wide-eyed worship of the
white man’s ways, and no fear of him, of his guns or of his official
anger. They are a race to be admired, if hard to love.”

“There is no one alive as tough as the Somali nomad. No one.
An askari wounded in a fight in the Haud country walked 14 miles holding
his guts in his hand, was sewn up and lived to soldier again. And the
women are as spiritually strong as their men.”

“But of all the races of Africa there cannot be one better to
live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the
vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest; the Somalis.”

“A Somali always felt himself to be twice as good as any white man, or
any other kind of man at all, and still does, even when he is wrong.
Islam does wonders for the self respect of non-white people and
Christianity is right to worry about the spread of Islam in Africa, and
must honestly face the question of why it has happened.”

“I knew an Italian priest who had spent over thirty years among the
Somalis and he made two converts, and it amazed me that he got even those two. The Prophet has no more fervent, and ignorant, followers, but that is not their fault that they are ignorant. Their natural intelligence is second to none and when the education factories start work among them they should surprise Africa, and themselves.”

“Wandering in The Shag (desert) were Somalis with some of the sharpest
intelligences in the continent, nomads who had been forced into being
parasites of the camel, for centuries, and could anyone ever find a way
of using all that courage and intelligence?”

“The bravest, most merciless but, when they accept you, the friendliest of African peoples, the Somalis are also among the most intelligent. If they could overcome centuries of mayhem and murder, they could transform a dangerous African dustbin into a prosperous, modern state.”

This is how the contessential Somali was during the worst of times gumaysiga. This is how a real Somali is keep cucking @jugjugwacwac

Excatly sxb, I'm very hopeful as well. InshaAllah the Farmaajo/Khayre government will build the foundations for a Somali revival while Ethiopia fades.

I wish them well and I hope they make use of the golden opportunity they have in their term with the region in disarray

TekNiKo

VIP
You get into that way of thinking in the Somali waste. You think
that way because the Somalis bitterly resent the white man, and struggle
continually, and admirably, by lies and intrigue, to fight off his
influence which spells the end of their peculiar world. You cannot beat
them. They have no inferiority complexes, no wide-eyed worship of the
white man’s ways, and no fear of him, of his guns or of his official
anger. They are a race to be admired, if hard to love.”

Read this most amazing quote, the cucks can keep on cycling, SOMALIS were dirt poor back then with nothing yet they amazed the white men so much that he said they have zero inferiority complex. Now imagine what folks are writing here

Estrogen folks, it turns you into a C
U
C
K

Yea walahi I'm really impressed at how @GodKnowsBest went from one side of the polar to the complete opposite, it shows u that ppl who are honest with themselves and are willing to seek knowledge can change for the better.

What we saw from @GodKnowsBest is one of the miracles of Allah swt and how he can change people overnight. You can see firsthand how she wants to attain the golden treasure of this dunya by reconnecting to her deen and expanding her horizons. If she continues this trajectory she will be the winner in this life and next.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Read this most amazing quote, the cucks can keep on cycling, SOMALIS were dirt poor back then with nothing yet they amazed the white men so much that he said they have zero inferiority complex. Now imagine what folks are writing here

Estrogen folks, it turns you into a C
U
C
K

Oh yeah keep posting quotes from old explorers and calling people cucks, I'm sure Somalia will be back in tip top shape in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending