Prettiest Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They all aint shit, stop giving these hoes validation, its the only reason they post on social media to get male attention.

A decent girl wouldn't plaster her face all over Instagram and the internet.
She would either be at school, work, at the mosque, or at home cooking and cleaning.

I don't know them. Its not fair to make that assessment about these girls as you don't know them either. They come from various walks of life and are probably different in terms of personal values too. The point is that many Somali girls are pretty Mash'Allah, which appears to be heavily downplayed on here.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know them. Its not fair to make that assessment about these girls as you don't know them either. They come from various walks of life and are probably different in terms of personal values too. The point is that many Somali girls are pretty Mash'Allah, which appears to be heavily downplayed on here.

I think they are influenced by Twitter Xalimos that always downplay Somali men so in return they think they should downplay Somali women.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Right now Somali men showing love for Somali women on social media has greatly decreased. Things don't look too good.
:farmajoyaab:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think they are influenced by Twitter Xalimos that always downplay Somali men so in return they think they should downplay Somali women.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Right now Somali men showing love for Somali women on social media has greatly decreased. Things don't look too good.
:farmajoyaab:

Generally, the good looking Faraxs don't leave much of a cyber bread crumb trail or are kind of guarded. Men in general aren't as prized for their looks. I really don't mind as I've seen them in person.:siilaanyolaugh: To the twitter Xalimos they are like the girl who follows the lead of the alpha in the pack. Once those girls (non-Horners) co-sign on Faraxs, they will jump on the Abdis R Kangs band wagon.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Which of the xalimos in the pictures above do you resemble the most. I wouldn't mind cuffing a xalimo 6 years older than me if she has superior genetics.

A combination. Use your imagination I won't add to the frustration.:westbrookswag:

Generally, I like older guys without revolving eyes. I'm not a pretty trinket but a 1st place prize for life.:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending