Presidents of Hirshabelle and Galmudug meet with opposition leaders

QoorQoor and Guudlaawe have been in a meeting with the opposition.
discussions are over the extension and they're expected to release a joint statement.

:farmajoyaab:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1618531814784.png

What will the outcome be, we shall see.

If those two run away, Xarmaajo will lose his safeguards in Xamar.
pretty much.

sh shariif moved and set up base in yaaqshiid.
HSM set up base in cabdicasiis.
AAW set up base in hodan
and khayre in hawlwadaag.

if they can flip qoorqoor and guudlaawe, it's going to be hard for farmaajo.

I remember last year Murax saying that Kismayoo is Merehan city. He doesn't talk abt that city no more. What happened to the anti Kenya talk. These people you have to kick them in the teeth. That is the only language they understand.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Even more bullshit from the sheegto. You need to be taught a lesson for all the lies you regurgitate. Not only have you been politically cucked, you have been made into the whole circus, the clownery you spew is funny.

Yesterday, Speaker Mursal was your best friend, he was "going to help you remove Farmajo". Today, he is your enemy. Typical disorganised opposition. John was defeated before he even step a foot. The cherry on top was that QoorQoor made John back down from antics, and General Electricity is nowhere to be seen. Inacade is MIA since the shenanigans, and the opposition are basically a joke right now.

* Regurgitate - repeat (information) without analysing or comprehending it. (I know you don't understand the meaning of the word, let me save you time)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Qoorqoor and Guudlaawe are beesodoon, wax talo ah haka sugin, you think Farmaajo would hire men who can think for themselves don't let the glasses fool you :drakelaugh: they claim to have been against the illegal extension but are keeping a poker face and still met the falling ex President in his office. HAG na waxaa maskax ugu dambeysay Waare, labadaan kale caruurta iyo gabdhaha Muqdisho baa cayrsan doono

Qoorqoor and Guudlaawe are beesodoon, wax talo ah haka sugin, you think Farmaajo would hire men who can think for themselves don't let the glasses fool you :drakelaugh: they claim to have been against the illegal extension but are keeping a poker face and still met the falling ex President in his office. HAG na waxaa maskax ugu dambeysay Waare, labadaan kale caruurta iyo gabdhaha Muqdisho baa cayrsan doono
what about rooble? He looks very genuine every time I see him.
also hasn't qoorqoor gotten enough money by now?

what exactly do you think qoorqoor fears if he disobeys his aabo farmaajo? I don't think he loses anything but I must be missing something.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

what exactly do you think qoorqoor fears if he disobeys his aabo farmaajo? I don't think he loses anything but I must be missing something.
This is the new Trump idealogy. NN is like the Republicans under Trump. Farmajo is Trump. Rooble being Pence between 2017 to 2020 (2021 saw Pence crumble and against Trump to save face with the Democrats). Kheyre was Tillerson. Its a political party under a single ideology. The way Tillerson was treated as a traitor is the same for Kheyre.

For the first time, it ain't about about the money, QoorQoor could have jumped ship time in, time out, but failed to do so. QoorQoor is like Johnny McEntee, stuck with Trump till the final breath.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

This is a politician rather than thinking what he fears what would he gain? Why should he roll the dice with the mucaarad?

What Ferrari seems to keep failing to understand is that Beesha HG has no interest whatsoever in overthrowing Farmaajo in fact Farmaajo is there with our blessings, there is an certain agreements in place between MX and HG and one of them (for MX) is that Farmaajo ain't leaving till Ahmed Madobe is expelled, until than we will guard that man in Mogadishu.

Last edited:
What Ferrari seems to keep failing to understand is that Beesha HG has no interest whatsoever in overthrowing farmaajo in fact Farmaajo is there with our blessings, there is an certain agreements in place between MX and HG and one of them (for MX) is that Farmaajo ain't leaving till Ahmed Madobe is expelled, until than we will guard that man in Mogadishu.
Things are bad for your adeer Farmaajo and it wont get any better.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Qoor Qoor will never betray Farmaajo, Galmudug depends on him for all funds as they have no port. Same with HiirShabelle. If your only hope ia pro Nn presidents than you guys are indeed been absolutely defeated :russ:

What Ferrari seems to keep failing to understand is that Beesha HG has no interest whatsoever in overthrowing farmaajo in fact Farmaajo is there with our blessings, there is an certain agreements in place between MX and HG and one of them (for MX) is that Farmaajo ain't leaving till Ahmed Madobe is expelled, until than we will guard that man in Mogadishu.

Waa intaas waxey fahmi la yihiin. Xamar HG, Abgaal iyo Xawaadle ayaa Farmaajo ku haya. Murusadena ma foga oo xaaskiisa ayaa gacanta ku heysa Villa Soomaliyana kamana dhamaadaan.

Ciidamada wada difaaceysa oo Villa Soomaliya u joogta waa wada abgaal, taliyahooda waa abgaal. Ciidanka Xamar jooga 70-75% waa wada HG, Abgaal iyo hawiyaha kale inta kale waa .5 iyo Raxweyn.

Nimankii suufiyada ee HG maxaa ku dhacay askarta qabatey waxey ahaayeen wada ceyr iyo dhowr xabo oo raxweyn ah.

Mudahaaradkii febraayo maxaa dhacay nimankaan hawiyaha oo xabada lala dhacaayo, askarta la dhaceysa iyo talilyeyaashooda kulligood waa wada hawiye.

Sheekadii Saadiq John ayaa u dambeysay. Reer Xaaji Salebaan ayaa qoorta soo qabtey oo ku dhahay dadka ka fariiso gurigiisina ayey ku celiyeen. Marka ninkaan waa madaxweyne Hawiye waxe rabaana wuu u fuliyaa iyagana wey difaacayaan meeshasna wey ku heystaane sheeko kale mala hayaa.

Trending

Latest posts