Presidential Debate Trump Vs Hillary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
what is this nigga trump saying all he is doing is rambling.
i thought trump was gonna bully hillary but instead its vice versa wtf is this :snoop:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I'm quite fond of Trump's foreign policy.He seems like he doesn't want America involved in every conflict/country

The moderator is biased. He's fighting with Trump. He's helping Clinton who is losing the debate. Lamestream media. Biased

Hehe November 8 we'll see.

You'll be banned from entering the US in 2017.
TRUMP wins, you will loose the right to marry John Smith. He will overturn the marriage law.

The Supreme Court already ruled for it and Trump supports the LGBTQQIP2SAA community.

You lose
Guess what, two seats within the Supreme court will be vacated after Obama. Both of those seats will be filled by the next president. The Republican party, should they win, will put two conservative Judges in the Supreme Court, thus the decision of Gay Marriage will be overturned. AbdiJohnson, you will not be able to walk around, holding Tyrone's hand while you have a ring on your left ring finger. But look at the bright side, this is America, Tyrone can penetrate that ass of your regardless of whether he's your husband or boyfriend. lol

Guess what, two seats within the Supreme court will be vacated after Obama. Both of those seats will be filled by the next president. The Republican party, should they win, will put two conservative Judges in the Supreme Court, thus the decision of Gay Marriage will be overturned. AbdiJohnson, you will not be able to walk around, holding Tyrone's hand while you have a ring on your left ring finger. But look at the bright side, this is America, Tyrone can penetrate that ass of your regardless of whether he's your husband or boyfriend. lol

Good luck. You'll need it I.S. boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending