Presidential Council of Candidates announce their own election commission

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is due to Farmaajo and Rooble purposely delaying elections to a stay on for a long time. They want to drag out Lower House Elections for a year. I am glad Madasha have taken action.

NO FKD /Mentioning of tribes please.

TekNiKo

VIP

Badbaado Qaran 2.0 incoming Mucaraadka have finally said enough is enough after FMS and Rooble betrayed them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Stupid short sighted pricks. All of them. Day in, day out, same bullshit.

Youtube Rage GIF by Wayne

TekNiKo

VIP
Stupid short sighted pricks. All of them. Day in, day out, same bullshit.

Youtube Rage GIF by Wayne
Farmaajo must go he attack Sufi and took my juffo only seat in Parliament. He must be stopped he wanna stay for four more years hell naw! I hope HAG take action enough is enough.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmaajo must go he attack Sufi and took my juffo only seat in Parliament. He must be stopped he wanna stay for four more years hell naw! I hope HAG take action enough is enough.
Nah, HAG won't be any better. Sufi will still attack and be attacked and used as a political tool. You can bring Nelson Mandela himself, and it won't be any better. It won't be the juffo next, but the senator seat for whom the President of the time pleases to give, and it won't be any better. Its a shitshow full of narrow minded, corrupt people.

TekNiKo

VIP
Nah, HAG won't be any better. Sufi will still attack and be attacked and used as a political tool. You can bring Nelson Mandela himself, and it won't be any better. It won't be the juffo next, but the senator seat for whom the President of the time pleases to give, and it won't be any better. Its a shitshow full of narrow minded, corrupt people.
He gives PL aid money for Qardho floods but ignores Baardheere floods he builds GM for others but ignores his home town. He hasnt visited Gedo for the 5 years in office. He gotta go man, he has failed and is antagonizing his own blood now forget about other Somalis.

Gen Canood
Goonjeex
Ina Shekh Cali Diini
etc etc he is purging us from govt he gotta go :pacspit:

TekNiKo

VIP
It's great that even some MX at the very least are now turning against the failure that is Farmajo
People call me flipflopper cause If I see something wrong I hate it. I cant support someone who attacks innocent Sufis and is now purging my clan from government. Hassan Sheekh was much more democratic albeit corrupt. Atleast he visited Gedo.

Jungle

VIP
Badbaado qaran should of just got on with it and we wouldnt of been in this position smh. Now robles got comfortable he doesnt wanna leave either. I mean its clear to see the way roble buried ikraans case that hes in it for himself and hes happy farmaajo allowed him to have his friend as minister. fareey had already barricaded himself at nisa hq.

I'll just wait for the next thing sharmaajo does that roble doesnt agree with or vice versa and its another 2 month stalemate. even if the so called elections start i can bet money on the fact shortly after qabils/subs will start fighting or shabab somehow cause a disturbance all orchestrated by villa somalia. mid next year at least :snoop:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Badbaado qaran should of just got on with it and we wouldnt of been in this position smh. Now robles got comfortable he doesnt wanna leave either. I mean its clear to see the way roble buried ikraans case that hes in it for himself and hes happy farmaajo allowed him to have his friend as minister. fareey had already barricaded himself at nisa hq.

I'll just wait for the next thing sharmaajo does that roble doesnt agree with or vice versa and its another 2 month stalemate. even if the so called elections start i can bet money on the fact shortly after qabils/subs will start fighting or shabab somehow cause a disturbance all orchestrated by villa somalia. mid next year at least :snoop:

Roble and Farmaajo are not at odds and never have been. It was all a distraction to delay elections but the real rulers of Somalia have put their foot down and that’s why it appears like they’ve made up and elections are moving forward.

TekNiKo

VIP

@Duchess was right Rooble v Farmaajo rouse was just a ploy to delay elections. What am I wondering is why isnt Deni and Madoobe starting elections quicker are they waiting for funds from FGS? We know the Gareens wont be starting anytime soon. Cause , they should just start elections already for God sake 2016 this time we already had a full parliament. Badbaado Qaran fell for the scam wallahi, we need action no more talk

Duchess

VIP
People call me flipflopper cause If I see something wrong I hate it. I cant support someone who attacks innocent Sufis and is now purging my clan from government. Hassan Sheekh was much more democratic albeit corrupt. Atleast he visited Gedo.
People call you a flip flopper because your changes are never gradual. You always go from one extreme to the other. If you’re upset at Farmaajo for his stance on ASWJ then why did you continue to support him after this?

TekNiKo

VIP
People call you a flip flopper because your changes are never gradual. You always go from one extreme to the other. If you’re upset at Farmaajo for his stance on ASWJ then why did you continue to support him after this?

Nope totally different scenario. Shaakir was made PM and Xaaf did not ever attack Sufis directly only one time was “Xero Injii” attacked by “Gorgor” and majority of Sufis were integrated into SNA at that time and were treated as equals now they are heing treated as rogue terroists. Dont ever compare the brazen attack of Guriceel on a minor clash in Dhuusomareeb .

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess was right Rooble v Farmaajo rouse was just a ploy to delay elections. What am I wondering is why isnt Deni and Madoobe starting elections quicker are they waiting for funds from FGS? We know the Gareens wont be starting anytime soon. Cause , they should just start elections already for God sake 2016 this time we already had a full parliament. Badbaado Qaran fell for the scam wallahi, we need action no more talk

Why would Deni and Madobe make the first move?

TekNiKo

VIP
Why would Deni and Madobe make the first move?
You do realize it was Jubbaland and Madoobe that started the Upper House elections? The Lower House already started with 2 SL Mps already elected so they wouldnt be the first this time. They should start now to put pressure on this govt to stop dragging their feet.

Duchess

VIP
Nope totally different scenario. Shaakir was made PM and Xaaf did not ever attack Sufis directly only one time was “Xero Injii” attacked by “Gorgor” and majority of Sufis were integrated into SNA at that time and were treated as equals now they are heing treated as rogue terroists. Dont ever compare the brazen attack of Guriceel on a minor clash in Dhuusomareeb .

Read this article and tell me it doesn’t sound like it was written Nov 2021.

Farmaajo removed ASWJ from power and put a yes man in place. His position on ASWJ has not changed, you have.

TekNiKo

VIP
Read this article and tell me it doesn’t sound like it was written Nov 2021.

Farmaajo removed ASWJ from power and put a yes man in place. His position on ASWJ has not changed, you have.
Nope I know more about my region than you, Ahlu Sunnah were given many concessions and 25% of GM parliament and were promised Prime Minister. They paid off Shaakir and Macalin Maxmuud who then went to Nairobi. When they returned for ziyaara to Huurshe the GM citizens begged them to save them from an enroaching AS enabled by Qoor Qoor and declared a holy war against the terrorists, thats when they were attacked in their base in Bohol essentially GM admin aided the terrorists.

You know nothing stick to PL politics.

Duchess

VIP
You do realize it was Jubbaland and Madoobe that started the Upper House elections? The Lower House already started with 2 SL Mps already elected so they wouldnt be the first this time. They should start now to put pressure on this govt to stop dragging their feet.

Come on now. Mahdi Guleed put his wife in a niqab and had her compete against him. :stopit:

^ This changed everything. Let’s just say Madobe didn’t visit Puntland to tour Garowe. :pachah1:

Duchess

VIP
Nope I know more about my region than you, Ahlu Sunnah were given many concessions and 25% of GM parliament and were promised Prime Minister. They paid off Shaakir and Macalin Maxmuud who then went to Nairobi. When they returned for ziyaara to Huurshe the GM citizens begged them to save them from an enroaching AS enabled by Qoor Qoor and declared a holy war against the terrorists, thats when they were attacked in their base in Bohol essentially GM admin aided the terrorists.

You know nothing stick to PL politics.

How does anything you’ve said change what I’ve said? Farmaajo has not changed his position on ASWJ. The real reason you’re anti Farmaajo is because you resent him for subclan reasons just like you’ve opposed him before for refusing to employ you. This shit is personal.

Trending