Presidential candidate promises Sharia Law, Flag change and to end discrimination and democracy

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Whats his clan? and isnt this the same nigga that married 4 wives in 1 time
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
With all the problems Somalia has, anyone running on a platform of “sharia law” front and center is a grifter to me. Somali constitution has already been amended to state that Shariah law is the basis for all laws so not sure what new changes he is proposing.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
With all the problems Somalia has, anyone running on a platform of “sharia law” front and center is a grifter to me. Somali constitution has already been amended to state that Shariah law is the basis for all laws so not sure what new changes he is proposing.
The dastuur written in a Kenyan toilet isn’t Islamic. Those fake words were meant to pacify us and let our government claim they were Islamic and islamists/ICU/AS etc wasn’t fighting against gaals.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
All don't matter unless the people can vote.

But I can guarantee that a candidate with similar views will get plenty of Votes in Somaliland Elections.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not this deported illegal alien imposter again who is obsessed being famous and gaining social media following by saying most outlandish things, I think he would have got every once attention if he said he would rule the country through the thumb of the bible and not the Koran, anyway again my prediction become true :win:
@Grigori Rasputin,what I tell you sxb?:abuxyga::ooh:
You gotta to admit sxb, Afar Xaasle can stir some shit without much effort, he is basically the Kanya West of Somalis and I wouldn't be surprised if he runs for the presidentand use the Athiest card to create more uproar.:drakelaugh:

Horta do you know what state in the US he used to live ? he looka fimiliar to me for some reason.:kanyehmm:

The dastuur written in a Kenyan toilet isn’t Islamic. Those fake words were meant to pacify us and let our government claim they were Islamic and islamists/ICU/AS etc wasn’t fighting against gaals.
Article 2 in Somalia’s 2012 constitution says “Islam is the religion of the state,” declares “no religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country,” and adds that “no law which is not compliant with the general principles of Sharia can be enacted.”

Article 3 goes even further, stating that the constitution is the supreme law of the country after Sharia. Islam and Islamic law define the society, in other words.

Can you explain clearly what specific words and sentences are 'fake'?

"..were meant to pacify us and let our government claim they were Islamic and islamists/ICU/AS etc wasn’t fighting against gaals."

What does it matter what the intended goals were? that doesn't invalidate the laws written. Obviously having this written explicitly is useful in combating al shabab propaganda, but I don't understand how that makes those words fake or invalid.

I was just saying Shariah's role in the Somali legal system is already settled so was asking for clarification what this pres candidate was talking about when he said he was going to "bring shariah".

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Kulahaa get rid of democracy.

My man wants to get selected in an airport hanger and use that mandate to rule forever because democracy is haram.

Some of you are so gullible to fall for his “I will introduce sharia” gambit.

This nigga is just backdoor Al-Shabaab.

Look at his promises, kulahaa get rid of democracy.

My man wants to get selected in an airport hanger and use that mandate to rule forever because democracy is haram.

it’s interesting right….I don’t often hear people point out the greed & power hungry aspects of islamists terror groups. They basically want to rule forever under a “shura council” only they elect under the guise of Islamic principles.

We should seriously consider offering al shabab total surrender and to adopt all their ideology, with the caveat none of their leaders would head the new government.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
it’s interesting right….I don’t often hear people point out the greed & power hungry aspects of islamists terror groups. They basically want to rule forever under a “shura council” only they elect under the guise of Islamic principles.

We should seriously consider offering al shabab total surrender and to adopt all their ideology, with the caveat none of their leaders would head the new government.

None of them would take that proposition because they’re a political organisation at heart.

This candidate is participating in a selection process and wants to ban further selections/elections if he wins.

Essentially, this guy wants to declare himself president for life.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Is he the guy that said the somali flag is is part of the illuminati, he is funny :)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
OMG!!! The killer
Abou Sofyaan aka four xaasle
This guy should face death for killing four reporters he killed 1991 in Radio Mogadishu .

Apparently he got deported from America.

Yet we all know if Somalia had popular elections, this guy would do well.

@Nilotic maybe you were right about democracy in Africa.

Apparently he got deported from America.

Yet we all know if Somalia had popular elections, this guy would do well.

@Nilotic maybe you were right about democracy in Africa.

Yeah, mate, it's a sad fact that we have to grapple with; we can't have the sort of democracy that we have in the West because we have completely different dynamics, histories (political and otherwise), stages of development and the challenges we're presented with.

The system I outlined is still democratic, however, it has far more automatic safeguards in place.

This is the message every would-be politician should be met with in Africa:

Or

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Imagine having an entire system that completely prevents people that desire power from getting power -- a lottery (sortition) where the odds are in the millions; a political Mount Everest where you subject to:

A criminal and background check; an extensive character assessment.

An education requirement

A mandatory and thorough psyche evaluation.

A cognitive test.

A prolonged probation period.

A training regimen in human rights, separation of powers, organs of Government, deliberative democracy and economics; this period would last for 2 years. This is where you would learn the ins and outs of committee hearings and the intricacies of drafting legislation.

Last edited: