President Xaaf, General Galaal among per mediating between Galmudug and Ahlu Sunnah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this mooryaan :lolbron:
somalia-region-map.jpg

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
In the end this is what matters :icon arrow:
12047807_10153739672073013_1611345828_n-516x340.jpg

Cumar Mahmouds stop rebelling and fighting against your government Galmudug, terrorists will not be tolerated in Galmudug and you will never prevail in stopping our progress.

Galmudug 4 life:rejoice:

Gbyallmeans

this is a warning to the illegal aliens occupying 10% of the northern mudug. Go back to your tulo called nugaal :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Naah brother, Cumar mahmouds are our brothers, they are just being brainwashed into fighting us by the pests in nugaal/garowe called puntland.

We need after building Hobyo port and dismantling ahlu-sunnah, persuade those stubborn rebels of Cumar mahmoud through diplomacy and peaceful dialogue or else pure force by all not just their usual opponent of Sacads will be dealt.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
THIS is the map that Somalidiids and Federaldiids hateView attachment 27921

Cumar mahmoud occupies only 10% (and i'm being generous) of Mudug and that makes them an irrelevant minority which has of no value in Galmudugs inner politics.

Whole of Mudug and Galgaduud is what makes Galmudug and without it there is NO Galmudug!!!
Galmudug should team up with hirshabelle

Gbyallmeans

Your a fat hypocrite sxb. One minute you're crying about somalinimo and next you start spewing your expansionist qashin.:kodaksmiley:

claiming my right as a state and my region does not Interpret expansionist, so get that fact straight my secessionist somalidiid foe.

claiming my right as a state and my region does not Interpret expansionist, so get that fact straight my secessionist somalidiid foe.
You know damn well that everthing north from our part of galkacyo belongs to puntland. This moryaannimo has to end nicca other wise you will feel the wrath of allah. Dont forget what allahi did to your people in 2006:siilaanyolaugh:

Ducaale

President 2k20
You know damn well that everthing north from our part of galkacyo belongs to puntland. This moryaannimo has to end nicca other wise you will feel the wrath of allah. Dont forget what allahi did to your people in 2006:siilaanyolaugh:
what happened 2006? amxaar dogs lost 5k+ soldiers (in less than a few months) against a ragtag militia, and in revenge they killed 10k innocent somali's before they fled? kkk walahi cuqdad is a scary thing, thank god i'm hawiye:rejoice:

we move on with our lives not consumed in cuqdad. And listen i'm somaliweyn, in fact I was the first one who proposed given parliamentary seats to the residents of north mudug.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I'm a just man walaal, I don't support land grabbing from anyone, not even if it's my own people. What about you yaarisoo do you support your kin and their land grabbing tendencies?
:siilaanyolaugh: are u trying to reason with a tutu? Sxb, u just shoot at it if it trespasses ur land. Thats it.
what happened 2006? amxaar dogs lost 5k+ soldiers (in less than a few months) against a ragtag militia, and in revenge they killed 10k innocent somali's before they fled? kkk walahi cuqdad is a scary thing, thank god i'm hawiye:rejoice:

we move on with our lives not consumed in cuqdad. And listen i'm somaliweyn, in fact I was the first one who proposed given parliamentary seats to the residents of north mudug.
"Somaliweyn" "seats to N mudug"

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts