President Trump finally weighs in on the riots in Minneapolis

And he’s right. The Minneapolis mayor has Ofer police to stand down, and as a result the rioters are burning and ransacking buildings the third night straight. It’s obvious the “let’s them do whatever & hope they get bored” approach is not working. These people will not listen to reason. Their actions are completely unjustified. The police officers involved were all fired within 24hrs of the incident. The mayor immediately opened an investigation for wrongful death. The feds were sent in to assist in the investigation. What more does the mob need? There is a process and no matter how much you chimp out, the process of law will be followed. A murder investigation does not happen over night. Eat a banana and relax.

Like my man trump said “ When the looting starts , the shooting starts”.

These people only recognize violence. And if violence is what they seek, violence they shall receive.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
you're drowning in coon liquid here you go
1112035.jpg

you're drowning in coon liquid here you go
1112035.jpg
Care to counter my points? Or are we just going to straight to dumb insults? If you lack the brain capacity to form a comprehensive argument to repute my argument, dont say anything at all. Insults only showcase your stupidity. Good day sir

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Care to counter my points? Or are we just going to straight to dumb insults? If you lack the brain capacity to form a comprehensive argument to repute my argument, dont say anything at all. Insults only showcase your stupidity. Good day sir
i cant respect someone that stans a "president" that advocates injecting yourself with disinfectant to treat coronavirus

they want to turn America into their uncivilizd countries. minneapolis is not mogadishu. Theres a reason african countries are always in flames, because of their shortsightedness

they want to turn America into their uncivilizd countries. minneapolis is not mogadishu. Theres a reason african countries are always in flames, because of their shortsightedness
They’re really trying to start a whole race war in this country. 330 million people live here, all types of races, shit will get grave real quick. We can’t afford it.

I stand with the President against these thugs and hooligans. Once the looting starts the shooting starts will go down in history.

I have always been consistent in my approach, even in Somalia when the rebels fought against our blessed government I wanted all of them to be exterminated or at the very least be brought to justice and not be allowed to continue in causing lawlessness and now in the US I believe these thugs should all face justice for their criminal activities immediately.

Of course I am a coon, alhamdulillah. I live in a peaceful suburb that didn't get that way with african thinking. I'm not happy to say it but its the truth. somalia is the way it is, because of the way people who live their think, and this goes for other reactionary minorities
lies-lead-to-coonery-cooonery-leads-to-feels-feels-lead-to-suffering-suffering-leads-to-the-darkside.jpg

I need somewhere to vent my frustrations with these riots. I’m upset by them because I see what they can lead to. You do not want racial tensions in a country as diverse as this.
Racial tensions? You've always had them. You meant to say you don't want them to escalate right?

Trending