President Sayid Axmed Maxamed Islaan discusses Galmudug

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He discusses the failure of Nabar iyo Naxdin in Galmudug and the chaos they have caused there.
He also asks where Wasiir Janan is.

He discusses the failure of Nabar iyo Naxdin in Galmudug and the chaos they have caused there.
He also asks where Wasiir Janan is.
Lol reer Dalal have failed MX so many Ls dabcasar idil farmajo u guys are fuckin hawiye bootlickers

Look it's the Kenyan slave when will u get ur Somali citizenship
iid.oor slave you are worthless only name that makes you relevant is Harti or else you would have been a midga.an in lasqorey.

Tell me why I need Somalia citizenship from a langaab ISIS like you.

iid.oor slave you are worthless only name that makes you relevant is Harti or else you would have been a midga.an in lasqorey.

Tell me why I need Somalia citizenship from a langaab ISIS like you.
Just like ur nothing with out Kenya I control all my lands and my people are rer jubaland they don't care about cagdheer

TekNiKo

VIP
Lol reer Dalal have failed MX so many Ls dabcasar idil farmajo u guys are fuckin hawiye bootlickers
Laangaabyahow you are homeless in Maakhir with PL destroying you in Garowe and SL ripping your futo in Hargeisa

Laangaabyahow you are homeless in Maakhir with PL destroying you in Garowe and SL ripping your futo in Hargeisa
U went from MSB to this coward farmajo lool I control my lands ya miskiin dabcasar calaacal on YouTube idil on Facebook u on here fuckin clowns

TekNiKo

VIP
U went from MSB to this coward farmajo lool I control my lands ya miskiin dabcasar calaacal on YouTube idil on Facebook u on here fuckin clowns
The clown is you who is laangaab and will never rule Somalia. Stick to fishing

Mx has nothing but respect for warsangali.

:salute:

Don't let a few clowns come between us sxb

Trending