President Sacks the Entire Leadership of the Ministry of Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So according to you the self hating half doof@r guy with punan! Reer abti is real hy but not the fully isaaq, fully hy @SirLancelLord :chrisfreshhah:

Typical punan!, haven’t you got sacks to carry around in bosaso port since you have no Crain there.

Which of the gorilla maxamuud arent allowed to lead punan!land? I swear only some of the dh@bacy0 subs are allowed power in bosaso

@Bohol waa qof dhiig leh waryaa, he won't allow his people be slaughtered by a government that claims that represents him, what is wrong with you sxb, are u normal? How could I support PL if I saw my people dead bodies on the floor, get the f*ck outta here son.

HY are the biggest power bloc in SL and your trying to end it by shifting all operations into hargeisa-berbera for your habar awal agenda, people ain't stupid, caare surely aint. Not only do you that which they were 'happily' watching, you also try to start wars among the hj/hy to make their lands just a mess while your habar awal ass basks in the glory of somaliland.

Burco was way bigger then Hargeisa and all Somalis know that. You can tell a city size by how many other cities reported to it. Burco was the main center in all eastern somalia, you refused them to keep that spot didn't you waryaa? you refused burco to be the capital as you switched it to hargeisa a habar awal district and berbera another habar awal district. This @SirLancelLord thinks just because he has a presence in berbera doesn't understand that the whole waqoyi galbeed region is populated largely by habar awal, it doesn't matter if you have a small spot in berbera you dumb ass when your 10 to 1 in the region.

These niggas played u for a fool. U should've never allowed the capital to go to hargeisa while the port was in berbera, it should've never happened and you know it, now he just sacked the finance minister and replaced him with another habar awal.

waraabe

Your superior
@Bohol waa qof dhiig leh waryaa, he won't allow his people be slaughtered by a government that claims that represents him, what is wrong with you sxb, are u normal? How could I support PL if I saw my people dead bodies on the floor, get the f*ck outta here son.

HY are the biggest power bloc in SL and your trying to end it by shifting all operations into hargeisa-berbera for your habar awal agenda, people ain't stupid, caare surely aint. Not only do you that which they were 'happily' watching, you also try to start wars among the hj/hy to make their lands just a mess while your habar awal ass basks in the glory of somaliland.

Burco was way bigger then Hargeisa and all Somalis know that. You can tell a city size by how many other cities reported to it. Burco was the main center in all eastern somalia, you refused them to keep that spot didn't you waryaa? you refused burco to be the capital as you switched it to hargeisa a habar awal district and berbera another habar awal district. This @SirLancelLord thinks just because he has a presence in berbera doesn't understand that the whole waqoyi galbeed region is populated largely by habar awal, it doesn't matter if you have a small spot in berbera you dumb ass when your 10 to 1 in the region.

These niggas played u for a fool. U should've never allowed the capital to go to hargeisa while the port was in berbera, it should've never happened and you know it, now he just sacked the finance minister and replaced him with another habar awal.

Get out of here with your bullshit. Its like saying a self hating darod with hawiye/isaaq reer abti has more dhiig than full doof@rs lol, it doesn’t make sense

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Get out of here with your bullshit. Its like saying a self hating darod with hawiye/isaaq reer abti has more dhiig than full doof@rs lol, it doesn’t make sense

Waryaa caare is on the move. 300 kilometers pushed out of Sanaag. He is going to chase you to burco and then hargeisa. That's just sacad yonis because the other habar yonis join it and turn you into what you always been a futo in war. You can't fight your sacad muse waryaa, there is no known war u ever have been. Not one.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@waraabe dirac soo xidho, dirac muse baad meesha ka tahay waryaa, not a single fuckin war in your name in history or today ama waa sheegi lahayd. Naga fariso rag ba hadlayee @Bohol They even focus on you the HY because they know u don't fight and your using HJ back up and protection and they want to break it because adigu niinki kula wareega ayaa racda ileen meel aad ku dagaalantay lama haayo tarikhda ama manta.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe dirac soo xidho, dirac muse baad meesha ka tahay waryaa, not a single fuckin war in your name in history or today ama waa sheegi lahayd. Naga fariso rag ba hadlayee @Bohol They even focus on you the HY because they know u don't fight and your using HJ back up and protection and they want to break it because adigu niinki kula wareega ayaa racda ileen meel aad ku dagaalantay lama haayo tarikhda ama manta.

When will punan!a esteedh take back sool and sanaag?

Status
Not open for further replies.