President Saciid Deni campaigning on the phone

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ku dayo PL! Despite our political differences I give credit where credit is due, one man one vote elections is very good. PL is light years ahead of the south in political equity

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo Deni Accomplishments.

1. Tax reformation. He automated the taxation process for the ministry of finance and port. He is rolling out a pilot sales tax in selected districts which has boosted government earnings.
2. He is the conquerer of Shabab, there is no more assasinations in Bosaso n Galkayo
3. He rolled out one man one vote elections as a pilot in 3 districts
4. He modernized and restructured the 'Darawish' who were all under various ina hebel militias. They are now have 10 bases across puntland, they are registered with biometrics to eliminate ghost soldiers and have a single command structure from General-Colonel-Commanders across puntland.
5. All civil/govt/military/police are paid on time due to the ministry of finance automating it's collection and revenue and giving out ID cards.

These are massive tasks and he has done more then all presidents combined. We finally getting quality leaders who get the job done, this will lead to the next president being judged on Deni performance, it leads to govt excellence.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

1. Tax reformation. He automated the taxation process for the ministry of finance and port. He is rolling out a pilot sales tax in selected districts which has boosted government earnings.
2. He is the conquerer of Shabab, there is no more assasinations in Bosaso n Galkayo
4. He modernized and restructured the 'Darawish' who were all under various ina hebel militias. They are now have 10 bases across puntland, they are registered with biometrics to eliminate ghost soldiers and have a single command structure from General-Colonel-Commanders across puntland.
5. All civil/govt/military/police are paid on time due to the ministry of finance automating it's collection and revenue and giving out ID cards.

These are massive tasks and he has done more then all presidents combined. We finally getting quality leaders who get the job done, this will lead to the next president being judged on Deni performance, it leads to govt excellence.
Deni has performed well I cant lie despite being a thorn on Farmaajo backside I cant deny his capabilities. You guys are good at producing local leaders.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni has performed well I cant lie despite being a thorn on Farmaajo backside I cant deny his capabilities. You guys are good at producing local leaders.

All government is local. The idea behind federalism was for each clan to gain experience in governance in their own homeland and then go to Mogadishu being seasoned politicians and with a proper CV and track record for the nation to see with their own eyes. The idea behind federalism didn't include selecting NGO ppl like rooble/hsm or sunday school teachers like sharif. These ppl are learning governance at the federal stage which is unacceptable.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Do u think it's wise to elect someone like Hawiye as president when they can't even unite GM or HS and control their own homelands? you see the wisdom behind 'federation' we want to see first proof Hawiye turn it's own backyard into a jannah before we even consider them for a federal position.

Or else we are exporting their local problems onto the federal stage and effecting all Somalis like in the 90s. That's why no national conference ever concluded successfully, people at first thought it was a Somali problem but with the advent of federation, we can pinpoint now where in the nation doesn't want to move forward and it's those assholes in GM n HS.

These are the two thorns in the nation and they also effect the capital. Even Kismayo and Baydhabo have chosen to begin state recovery and come to Puntland where we provide them with our lessons learned governance to speed up their recovery task. Do u honestly think Mogadishu could survive without Somali involvement? they wud return to isbaaros tommorow if Somalis left them to their own device.

They don't have any clan capital left today besides macalin maxamud and macalin sharif or moryaans like abdiqaybdiid and muse suudi and NGO money grabbers like HSM/Rooble. This is a very low calibre clan if you ask me and to deny it is to stall Somalis from moving on.

Last edited:

Dr. Osman

Yes Deni had done a good job for Puntland. But can I get one Puntlander here to think rational , not a lunatic for one second? Puntland, a region that is dominated politically by a subclan of MJ, with residents consisting of primarily other MJ/Harti is just as difficult to administer as everything south of Gaakacyo that has Hawiye, Dir, Darood, D&M, not only vying against each other, but even within each other? Armed Sufis, Al Shaydaan there to exploit?

Lets remember the last time a President came from Puntland in 2004 came with a platform of ‘Look what I did in Puntland’ it ended in a complete disaster. Although I’m disappointed things have not gone better with N&N, Farmaajo, there is at least not this deep seated animosity against the Government in the South, and disputes are resolved amicably (Farmaajo, Rooble).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr. Osman

Yes Deni had done a good job for Puntland. But can I get one Puntlander here to think rational , not a lunatic for one second? Puntland, a region that is dominated politically by a subclan of MJ, with residents consisting of primarily other MJ/Harti is just as difficult to administer as everything south of Gaakacyo that has Hawiye, Dir, Darood, D&M, not only vying against each other, but even within each other? Armed Sufis, Al Shaydaan there to exploit?

Lets remember the last time a President came from Puntland in 2004 came with a platform of ‘Look what I did in Puntland’ it ended in a complete disaster. Although I’m disappointed things have not gone better with N&N, Farmaajo, there is at least not this deep seated animosity against the Government in the South, and disputes are resolved amicably (Farmaajo, Rooble).

It was Abdillahi Yusuf who had to clean up the mess of terrorist and warlords both operating in mogadishu, he did the dirty work that no clan had the guts to do, all u wanted to do was keeping holding more national conferences which failed 15 times previously. If it wasn't for Abdillahi wise decision to invade mogadishu, we wouldn't have a federal government.

It's funny Farmajo now inherited a government which was put there by Abdillahi and you criticize Abdillahi at the same time, makes you look irrational.

Somalis were fed up with moryans n terrorists in the capital, holding the nation hostage from progressing, the shit-fest u see now in GM is how they wanted the whole nation to be like if it wasn't for our wise decision to promote federation so the spoilers only effect themselves and not others.

Ask Saaxo your brothers how safe they feel under PL, who isn't land-grabbing, killing travellers and looting. Saaxo may actually become the marehan capital in the future.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Murax It's far more accountable to see who is genuine and who is a spoiler by asking them to return to their own region and develop it and once they gain local experience to step up to federal roles and we might actually listen to their advice and policies because they have demonstrated a track record back in their homeland.

Your idea of starting Somalis at the top with candidates who have no government experience or any local track record to trust is what is destroying this nation. This has resulted in sunday school teachers like sharif, ngo goons like HSM, Kheyre, Rooble.

We must return to Abdillahi Yusuf Model, if you want a federal role, u must have regional experience as a stepping stone. This is the best model of governance. Niin dadkisa iyo dhulkisa tagi karin, caqli miyaa inaad xil qaran loo dhiibo? I say no and I am damn sure most puntites agree with me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Murax U think leadership is a popularity contest, and it's not. People want their lives to be better and even if your unpopular and can achieve this, it makes you a great leader.

Abdillahi Yusuf made Somalia a better place, was he popular like farmajo no, but he wouldn't tolerate shabab taxing people and running kangaroo courts inside the capital while the legal government is stuck in maka al mukarramah as the only safe street in mogadishu.

That's poor leadership by Farmajo, f*ck popularity, leave a legacy waryaa, even if it means your unpopular at least future generations will thank you.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@Murax U think leadership is a popularity contest, and it's not. People want their lives to be better and even if your unpopular and can achieve this, it makes you a great leader.

Abdillahi Yusuf made Somalia a better place, was he popular like farmajo no, but he wouldn't tolerate shabab taxing people and running kangaroo courts inside the capital while the legal government is stuck in maka al mukarramah as the only safe street in mogadishu.

That's poor leadership by Farmajo, f*ck popularity, leave a legacy waryaa, even if it means your unpopular at least future generations will thank you.
We welcome xarmaajo because of what he did in xamar as PM.

This problem we facing now. People of South without governance experience wants to rule. Its like giving kid car switch of BMW but cant drive!!.

As you said @DR OSMAN let them first govern their land before going to national level. Example of Ardokaan of Turkey, he start as mayor of Istanbul, then PM. Last president.