President of Somalia speech to Federal Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The somali people must never lose hope, our enemies strength and numbers are nearing its end. "
An eloquent and hard-hitting speech from our commander in chief. This was an important reassurance that shows our current government is not only the most transparent government since the civil war, but the most loved by the people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who's going to win?
As nin darood ah I stand with President farmaajo gar ama gardaro baayo walle Puntland weeye u heelinaysa madaxweyne farmaajo waa garaab tagan nahay he will finish his presidential term even if all moryaans decide to simultaneously detonate themselves blowing themselves up into smithereens president farmaajo will still be president of somalia

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As nin darood ah I stand with President farmaajo gar ama gardaro baayo walle Puntland weeye u heelinaysa madaxweyne farmaajo waa garaab tagan nahay he will finish his presidential term even if all moryaans decide to simultaneously detonate themselves blowing themselves up into smithereens president farmaajo will still be president of somalia
But do @nine @Shaolin23 and @Sheikh share the same sentiments as you boowe. Stop backing up people who hate you the most.

As a MJ woman who has more dhiig than you, I will sit this one out and let them ramble.

tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But do @nine @Shaolin23 and @Sheikh share the same sentiments as you boowe. Stop backing up people who hate you the most.

As a MJ woman who has more dhiig than you, I will sit this one out and let them ramble.

tenor.gif
President farmaajo was not born alone and somalia is based on a tribal system of 4.5 and president farmaajo is from a majority darood who possess the most land and population in somalia if the moryaans think that they can get rid of president farmaajo like they did president abdullahi yusuf due to qabyalad thats not going to happen president farmaajo will finish his presidential term and if hawiye tribal militia wants to go ti war with the government of somalia i for one am wholeheartedly behind the government of somalia against All enemies foreign or domestic

Tukraq

VIP
President farmaajo was not born alone and somalia is based on a tribal system of 4.5 and president farmaajo is from a majority darood who possess the most land and population in somalia if the moryaans think that they can get rid of president farmaajo like they did president abdullahi yusuf due to qabyalad thats not going to happen president farmaajo will finish his presidential term and if hawiye tribal militia wants to go ti war with the government of somalia i for one am wholeheartedly behind the government of somalia against Allah enemies foreign or domestic
That could also be a chance to separate puntland and jubbaland from those moryaans and finally allow us to move forward without them holding us back

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That could also be a chance to separate puntland and jubbaland from those moryaans and finally allow us to move forward without them holding us back
Theres a better chance of somalia becoming a jewish country than puntland seperating from somalia boowe puntland is the backbone of somalia.

Muslims are obliged to remain united and not to seperate from eachother.

Theres a better chance of somalia becoming a jewish country than puntland seperating from somalia boowe puntland is the backbone of somalia.

Muslims are obliged to remain united and not to seperate from eachother.
I have never agreed with you more.
Manshallah
Yo Mx boys cognitive is off limits forever

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I will push her down few stairs if she admits it in my presence.
:fredo:
Shes sly with it watch her, i peeped her talking rubbish about garoowe a few times then i saw her disrespecting president faroole she clearly has a sinister insidious agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending