president of somalia requirements.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not Dir Darood Raxanweyne or Hawiye. For example a barwani or Madowwayne.
Wukkq8h.gif

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Age should be removed and kept as a recommendation.
Don't tell me you seriously support that warlord?
He took the city from AS and warlords like the JVA and built a recognized admin lol do you know what a warlord is.

Lets not make this a JL thread though certain folks wont know how to act :nvjpqts:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
In order to become the president of Somalia, the candidate must:

(a) Be a Somali citizen and a Muslim; (b) Be not less than forty years of age; (c) Have relevant knowledge or experience for the role; (d) Be sound of mind; and (e) Not have been convicted by a court of a major crime.

The election of the president must begin at least 30 days before the term of office of the incumbent president expires or 10 days after the presidency falls vacant, and must be completed within 30 days of the beginning of the election, Candidates must be declared to the bureau of the parliament within the first 10 days of this period, and elections must be completed within the remaining 20 days.

Formerly, the president was elected by the members of the Somali Parliament, requirements and who are eligible to become members of Parliament.

I like it all except the age limit. Age doesn't define knowledge especially since we have old men dying in office. america has the limit at 35.

On assuming office, the president takes the following oath before the parliament;

Mashallah.

does anyone know what the requirements are for PM?
I swear in the name of Allah that I will perform my duties honestly and in the best interest of the Nation, People, and Religion, and that I will abide by the Constitution and the other Laws of the Country.

This oath is broken on the first day in office. Its like they dont fear the grave

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Dude rejected $80 million from the UAE in order to isolate Qatar. But you're comparing him to Madobe who would betray Jubaland for charcoal money :dead:
If you wanted you could make a thread and get battered but nope here you are tryna drag us down into a chimp session in a random thread
BBC55040-FCD9-4202-99F3-02828F5A8C35.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I swear in the name of Allah that I will perform my duties honestly and in the best interest of the Nation, People, and Religion, and that I will abide by the Constitution and the other Laws of the Country.

This oath is broken on the first day in office. Its like they dont fear the grave
We will improve inshallah. We need to make students study law in the future as well as deen so that they can be the future

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sayid Axmed Maxamed Islaam is very loyal to his constituents im happy with this setup :nvjpqts:
:damedamn:
So is Jubbaland a part of Kenya now? Or is the houses that Governor Madoobe owns in Kenya a special case...

Trending