President of Liberland on a state visit in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cajiib wallahi :gucciwhat:

More like ceeb.

Wallahi the SL govt has no shame. Even as a pro S/Lander myself, I highly doubt SL will gain recognition anytime soon, yet here they are liasoning with Micronations (out of all possible routes) for ictiraaf purposes.

I swear our current crop of politicians are utter trash and have no tact at all. Even the official Twitter handle for the SL presidency posted this farcical meeting!
:damn:

:dead:

Last edited:
More like ceeb.

Wallahi the SL govt has no shame. Even as a pro S/Lander myself, I highly doubt SL will gain recognition anytime soon, yet here they are liaisoning with Micronations for ictiraaf purposes.

I swear our current crop of politicians are utter trash and have no tact at all. Even the official Twitter handle for the SL presidency posted this farcical meeting!
:damn:

:dead:
Kulmiye went to the dogs the moment Silaanyo let others around him take control of the country.

I don't even want to discuss what a Biixi administration will look like :noneck:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
q4JK_f-maxage-0.gif

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
The area of liberland is about 7 square kilometres (2.7 sq mi), and most of it is covered with forests. There are no residents. A journalist from Parlamentní listy (cz) who visited the area in April 2015 found a house that had been abandoned for about thirty years, according to people living in the vicinity. The access road was reported to be in a bad condition.

:gucciwhat:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Kulmiye Party leaders welcome the President of Liberland to their 'country'

j-13.jpg

OMG what a joke.

Look at Mohamed Kahin sit there like a puppy listening attentively.

I wonder if they even did a quick google research on This suppose country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending