President Macron: France, Kenya & Ethiopia will create a "preferred option" for Somalia and Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.
America is the most powerful foreign player in the Horn and they support a united Somalia, they are against Somaliland secession. Ethiopia is getting weak and desperate, they are annoyed Trump cut their aid.

What can these weakass frenchies do besidez bully Madows and reer dijbooty to pay taxes because they will be eaten alive like the last time they stepped to us with bs

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Even USA supports kenya! We’re doomed

Most Americans can't even place Kenya on a map.

We just need to lobby the right politicians in the state department since no one really gives a shit about east Africa.

Close to 100,000 Somalis in the states.

Imagine they all donated $1,000 on average to a Somali version of AIPAC?

Just a fraction of that would buy out everyone in the foreign affairs committee and their cliques.

Tukraq

VIP
Most Americans can't even place Kenya on a map.

We just need to lobby the right politicians in the state department since no one really gives a shit about east Africa.

Close to 100,000 Somalis in the states.

Imagine they all donated $1,000 on average to a Somali version of AIPAC?

Just a fraction of that would buy out everyone in the foreign affairs committee and their cliques.
sahib were far more well known here then Kenyans lol:drakelaugh:we just have a republican in office right now who dosent care about Africa(calls it all a shithole) but if a democrat gets elected it might be over:denzelnigga: we have deep connections here and they make sure they make us happy and get our votes, aslong as it isn't another kikuyu like Obama we will have strong relations and connections this time around:mjlaugh:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
sahib were far more well known here then Kenyans lol:drakelaugh:we just have a republican in office right now who dosent care about Africa(calls it all a shithole) but if a democrat gets elected it might be over:denzelnigga: we have deep connections here and they make sure they make us happy and get our votes, aslong as it isn't another kikuyu like Obama we will have strong relations and connections this time around:mjlaugh:

As long as that addled Ilhan Omar doesn't blacklist us forever with her pointless dramas.

Last enemy we need is Israel... even the Saudis and Turks want to get on their good side lol.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Something is cooking up in the Horn and it ain't pretty. Some folks from the cursed Jeegaan enclave are happy with the recent developments without knowing exactly WHAT'S been cooked. ETHIOPIA is building that massive navy and will most likely takeover Berbera cause the rest of the Somali ports are distant from the border.

My expectations?!:
Somalia will be divided into mini states or Nato will help Ethiopia and Kenya takeover the entire country. We will soon be colonized by our arch rivals.

I agree with @Futurist

If Hawiye politicians and soldiers don't want to emancipate their regions, let them stay occupied. It's not our concern.

Everyone is responsible for their own house.

Puntland needs to declare FULL autonomy and secure its borders, thereafter we need to strike a deal with the international community to ensure we don't get colonised by Ethiopia and Kenya.

VIP
Something is cooking up in the Horn and it ain't pretty. Some folks from the cursed Jeegaan enclave are happy with the recent developments without knowing exactly WHAT'S been cooked. ETHIOPIA is building that massive navy and will most likely takeover Berbera cause the rest of the Somali ports are distant from the border.

My expectations?!:
Somalia will be divided into mini states or Nato will help Ethiopia and Kenya takeover the entire country. We will soon be colonized by our arch rivals.

Bombs would go off in Nairobi and Addis daily should they annex Somalia and they're congizant of it. Balkinization wouldn't fix the main issues plaguing Somalis. The status quo will remain for the foreseeable so it's upon you to make it work

Tukraq

VIP
As long as that addled Ilhan Omar doesn't blacklist us forever with her pointless dramas.

Last enemy we need is Israel... even the Saudis and Turks want to get on their good side lol.
she own the New Democrats lol, they take lead from her

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Bombs would go off in Nairobi and Addis daily should they annex Somalia and they're congizant of it. Balkinization wouldn't fix the main issues plaguing Somalis. The status quo will remain for the foreseeable so it's upon you to make it work
I think Guellah came to discuss with Farmaajo about the recent developments in the region. I feel like Guellah came to warn the naive unsuspecting idiot we call president aka FailMaajo.

Macron the failure flying around the world to avoid his domestic problems.

What a weirdo this guy is, besides its France we talking about & they have zero ability to do f*ck all in East Africa

My expectations?!:
You act like Nato don't have issues of their own. Besides once the icj vote against them, kenya will f*ck off and be quiet again. We just need to stop fucking around and farmaajao needs to get lost in 2020 if he can't form a strong somali army with regular wages. Europe is currently busy with migrant, terrorism and Brexiy deals.

Europeans are not as free as they used to be to cause trouble. We somalis need to not chimp our like libya. Because europeans can't directly win wars anymore, the best they can do is use us against each other. We need to be like turkey and say no to that shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts