President Laftagareen with a brutally honest speech “We are being colonized”

Laftagareen is very nervous these days I'm hearing abiy will be moving out the non amisom Ethiopian troops from baidoa soon .
I dont support laftagareen for locking sheikh mukhtar roobow. But at the end of the day he is closer and has more similar interests then HAG. We will see what he does in the next couple of years.

The ethiopians need to be moved to Baraawe and LS local troops must be changed to the natives of the region. All the non natives should be sent back to galgaduud and mudug.

I dont support laftagareen for locking sheikh mukhtar roobow. But at the end of the day he is closer and has more similar interests then HAG. We will see what he does in the next couple of years.

The ethiopians need to be moved to Baraawe and LS local troops must be changed to the natives of the region. All the non natives should be sent back to galgaduud and mudug.
There is no couple of years for your dear laftagareen , supporters of roobow are in the works of unseating him.
your a cos playing as a mirifley uraaye , call for ethiopians to stay in your mirifley deegans in Gedo ,bay and bakool .
Just because digil ,wacdaan and the rest of HAG let mirifley wiiq live in lower shabelleh as idps doesnt mean your from there . Once we liberate gedo ,bay and bakool your idps will return to where they came from.

This is just dalalos pretending to be eelaay :pachah1:

Kkkk
The quule crew are loosing it .
They couldve atleast done better in cos playing as mirifley.
I'm not sure which mirifley would be supportive of mukhtar roobow but at the same time supporting laftagareen and ethiopians .

There is no couple of years for your dear laftagareen , supporters of roobow are in the works of unseating him.
your a cos playing as a mirifley uraaye , call for ethiopians to stay in your mirifley deegans in Gedo ,bay and bakool .
Just because digil ,wacdaan and the rest of HAG let mirifley wiiq live in lower shabelleh as idps doesnt mean your from there . Once we liberate gedo ,bay and bakool your idps will return to where they came from.
Nobody will unseat Laftagareen. If he wants he can leave and hold elections but he will not be forcefully removed.

If Laftagareen wants he can even stay for the next 5 years like Ahmed madoobe and use ethiopian troops to look after him like madoobe uses kenyan troops. He just needs to fix up on his fight against al shabaab and liberate KG and help the people who are starving go back to their villages safely.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mashallah. I remember a time when you humoured these Ethiopian wacel. Elaay continue bust as shisheeye in DNA tests. If they’re not some oromo, they’re Bantu. Vice versa. Used and abused by their Ethiopian daddies. We should be honest.

They need to be confined to BayBakolGedo. No elaay in Shabellaha

Mashallah. I remember a time when you humoured these Ethiopian wacel. Elaay continue bust as shisheeye in DNA tests. If they’re not some oromo, they’re Bantu. Vice versa. Used and abused by their Ethiopian daddies. We should be honest.

They need to be confined to BayBakolGedo. No elaay in Shabellaha

Saxib is wrong to call the entire mirifley wiiq elaay . Elaay clan from the mirifley confederation are nobel ppl so are the digil clan who live with HAG

Nobody will unseat Laftagareen. If he wants he can leave and hold elections but he will not be forcefully removed.

If Laftagareen wants he can even stay for the next 5 years like Ahmed madoobe and use ethiopian troops to look after him like madoobe uses kenyan troops. He just needs to fix up on his fight against al shabaab and liberate KG and help the people who are starving go back to their villages safely.

:mjlol:
Keep telling yourself that , most of mirifley have woken up to laftagareen and his love for the cheese nonsense .
There is a mirifley jabhad forming to remove laftagareen by force if he doesnt accept his inevitable loss
Be patient and wait

I don't know if is dalalaos but I'm sure is a mx behind this account

its him, trust me bro, we created a hunter detection device, it can smell quul from thousands of miles away

also hew as banned in 12 hourse few days ago, Warsame12 after his anti Og ranting, 2 hours he was banned of making the account

also buurduubo is him, and he also messaged me on another account a while back called Aquarius5 or something close to it, he was also banned , he said warya its me dalalos, the hell do you keep bating me out

hint: to know its him, he always attacks OG, has massive cuqdad the way we outmanoeuvred them as their uncle farmjao played "5 D chess under the sea"

also dude called Absame is dalalos, Dalaos is a dude in his 40s, knows OG very well as most likely they are his abti or awow or his sub clan was ruled by an OG sub clan as usually OG sub clans are the sultans of Marehan clans in Ogadeniya

he also speak of deep OG clans, has a very dirty mouth as he insults a lot, lacks manners and deen and no aqlaaq, and most likely lives in UK/England

his sub clan was dominated by OG for centuries, so hint the deep love and hate he has for us, and always begs for us to give an OG wife, as that is the only way a Mx can feel "cleansed" or feel any worth as marrying from superior clans like OG allows him to boast

very aggressive writings, rude, no manners and what some would describe as "loony"

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
:lolbron:Very rich coming from the guy who rose to power on the backs of Ethiopian soldiers in 2018.

The most failed federal state, even Madoobe controls more territory than him. An utterly useless president.

He should be building his own militia asking the government for weapons to wrest for control of sws. His region is the most populous in Somalia and a potential bread basket but dude is hang up on Malayacni.

4 years in power what did he accomplish exactly?

The most failed federal state, even Madoobe controls more territory than him. An utterly useless president.

He should be building his own militia asking the government for weapons to wrest for control of sws. His region is the most populous in Somalia and a potential bread basket but dude is hang up on Malayacni.

4 years in power what did he accomplish exactly?
How does madoobe control more territory then him when the whole middle jubba is al shabaab territory?

But i agree he should focus on clearing all al shabaab territory and roads which are locked off instead of other things.

Trending