President Laftagareen with a brutally honest speech “We are being colonized”

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How does madoobe control more territory then him when the whole middle jubba is al shabaab territory?

But i agree he should focus on clearing all al shabaab territory and roads which are locked off instead of other things.
Your people are being kicked out of farm land and being starved to death by Shabaab. They have no escape from Shabaab occupied KG. I would think you would be more urgent in wanting him gone given he has accomplished nothing in the fight against them.

I would be worried about the quiet genocide Shabaab is doing against your people. 800,000 people are now in famine.
The only reason you support him is out of HAG/OG hatred lol

Your people are being kicked out of farm land and being starved to death by Shabaab. They have no escape from Shabaab occupied KG. I would think you would be more urgent in wanting him gone given he has accomplished nothing in the fight against them.

I would be worried about the quiet genocide Shabaab is doing against your people. 800,000 people are now in famine.
The only reason you support him is out of HAG/OG hatred lol
Your actually right. There is a quiet genocide being committed on the Maay speaking people under the mask of Al shabaab. These peoples goals is to ethnically cleanse the maay people and to occupy their land. They have put restrictions in Baay and Bakool and closed of our roads but other nearby roads are free. May allah aid us against these wrong doers.

And the reason why I support Laftagareen is because there is no current alternative. If mukhtar roobow was freed and took his place I would be much happier. But the reality is that I doubt think hes gonna be freed by HSM but allah knows best i guess time will tell.

As for hating HAG/OG this is not the case. I am just defending D&M land which they are currently trying to occupy such as lower shabeele and Jubbaland.

But i appreciate the fact you can see and acknowledge that Al shabaab are currently commmiting a silent genocide specifically on the Maay speaking people who occupy the interiverine region of somalia. A lot of people will deny this and say al shabaab attack everybody but now it is clear they have an agenda against the Maay people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your actually right. There is a quiet genocide being committed on the Maay speaking people under the mask of Al shabaab. These peoples goals is to ethnically cleanse the maay people and to occupy their land. They have put restrictions in Baay and Bakool and closed of our roads but other nearby roads are free. May allah aid us against these wrong doers.

And the reason why I support Laftagareen is because there is no current alternative. If mukhtar roobow was freed and took his place I would be much happier. But the reality is that I doubt think hes gonna be freed by HSM but allah knows best i guess time will tell.

As for hating HAG/OG this is not the case. I am just defending D&M land which they are currently trying to occupy such as lower shabeele and Jubbaland.

But i appreciate the fact you can see and acknowledge that Al shabaab are currently commmiting a silent genocide specifically on the Maay speaking people who occupy the interiverine region of somalia. A lot of people will deny this and say al shabaab attack everybody but now it is clear they have an agenda against the Maay people.
Why cant Maay people start their own macawiisley? I always wondered why they cant defeat AS they have the numbers!

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

The ape 🦍 laftagareen is useless elect jawari is u konfur galbed president wallahi this man is more educated than any somali we have

Why cant Maay people start their own macawiisley? I always wondered why they cant defeat AS they have the numbers!
There is a macawiisley called dulmidiid but they are very small and operate in a small area. The problem is the KG government are afraid if a macawiisley is formed they may try to over throw the curent government so they disarm people.

And the president Laftagareen was putting his eggs in thr basket that if Farmaajo was re- elected he would do something about the al shabaab not only in KG but the whole south. So thats how weve ended up in this mushkilah

The ape 🦍 laftagareen is useless elect jawari is u konfur galbed president wallahi this man is more educated than any somali we have

Jawahari is by far the most capable politician Somalia has . He wouldve been a good Somalia president or PM.
The majnuun Farmajo did all he can to block both himilo qaran candidates seats jawahari and senator ilyas
But god is great himilo qaran foreing affairs secretary ilyas Ali Hassan will be special advisor to honorable Aden Aden madoobe and will play big part in the reconstructing of SWS after laftagareen is booted out .

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
There is a macawiisley called dulmidiid but they are very small and operate in a small area. The problem is the KG government are afraid if a macawiisley is formed they may try to over throw the curent government so they disarm people.

And the president Laftagareen was putting his eggs in thr basket that if Farmaajo was re- elected he would do something about the al shabaab not only in KG but the whole south. So thats how weve ended up in this mushkilah
😂😂 you should have allied ur self with puntland instead of xarmaajo puntland would have back you how usa is backin ukraine 🇺🇦 xarmaajo and his clan don’t want to see strong south west they see you us threat to gedo since u live half of the gobol

Trending