President HSM should wait minimum six months to choose a PM.

This is my advise to honorable President HSM. Let the water settle. Take your time, concentrate on more important matters that need to be dealt with such as:
- Benedir state
- Mogadishu security and economy
- Al-shabab
- Remove puppet Laftagreen from South west
- Putting our people into key and important positions
- Continue to have closer ties with our allies Deni and Ahmed Madoobe

Update the law where the elected president can fire the un-elected PM. This would help to bring stability to your administration.

Last edited:
Farmajoo waited five months to pick a PM

Farmaajo was elected on February 8, 2017

on Villa Somalia Twitter page it says Kheyre was nominated on the 22nd of the same month. That’s a 14 day difference. Kheyre and Farmaajo lasted a full 3 and a half years together, almost a whole term before heading their separate ways.

@SPMLegend If I was Qoslaaye all I need is enough MPs to survive impeachment and I can keep Rooble as PM for a long as it takes to achieve my objectives but Im not the guy who was Somalia Italiana president with 1/3 of the senate bing from a different tribe while my tribe only got 1/5 of the senate

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qoslaaye is in it for the money and he desont care about those structural issues raised by @Galmudug-State

@SPMLegend If I was Qoslaaye all I need is enough MPs to survive impeachment and I can keep Rooble as PM for a long as it takes to achieve my objectives but Im not the guy who was Somalia Italiana president with 1/3 of the senate bing from a different tribe while my tribe only got 1/5 of the senate

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qoslaaye is in it for the money and he desont care about those structural issues raised by @Galmudug-State

Brother I think you are Isaaq that’s why you are not updated with the current politics in southern Somalia. to answer your question, Rooble’s time as PM came to an end with the election victory of Hassan Sheikh Mohamud following the current 4.5 political system.

I neither have too much faith nor doubts on Hsm. after his 100 days in office we will see whether to stand behind or disapprove his administration.

Last edited:
Brother I think you are Isaaq that’s why you are not updated with the current politics in southern Somalia. to answer your question, Rooble’s time as PM came to an end with the election victory of Hassan Sheikh Mohamud following the current 4.5 political system.

I neither have too much faith nor doubts on Hsm. after his 100 days in office we will see whether to stand behind or disapprove his administrations.

Rooble remains interim PM for as long as no new MP is approved by the new parliament. The worst that can happen is majority vote against Rooble then the PM becomes a fugtive from JSL and Qoslaaye can outbid the opposition for new PM. Keep Rooble as "interim" PM for as long as it takes to make the necessary structural changes in Somalia Italiana government and his replacement should be a submissive guy with no presidential ambitions MrCheese can do the submissive PM role but he has presidential ambitions as I told @TekNiKo tell the Cheese to promise he wont run in 2026 and ask for Qoslaaye's forgiveness before a Madoobe ally finally gets his people what they rightly deserve in Somalia and JL

I neither have too much faith nor doubts on Hsm. after his 100 days in office we will see whether to stand behind or disapprove his administration.

Rooble remains PM of Somalia until a new PM takes over. The only one who lost his job is Farmajoo.