President HSM set to Appoint MOHAMED KEYNAN as the new PRIME MINISTER of Somalia

Said Deni is against this because Maxamed keynaan falls under the same subclan as him. Maxamud saleeban’s political control over Puntland will be contested with such appointment. Deni & Puntland elites will be against this.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Said Deni is against this because Maxamed keynaan falls same subclan as him. Maxamud saleeban’s political control over Puntland will be contested with such appointment. Deni & Puntland elites will be against this.

Bro, Don't fall for these fake news, I don't think there is any big MS conflict of whatsoever,it is all CBB misinformation and it is getting ridiculous Walahi, Kulahaa,Kenyanann's PM nomination will effect MS PL controll.:mjlol:

Bro, Don't fall for these fake news, I don't think there is any big MS conflict of whatsoever,it is all CBB misinformation and it is getting ridiculous Walahi, Kulahaa,Kenyanann's PM nomination will effect MS PL controll.:mjlol:

I believe Deni should be the new PM if not then someone from Jubaland should take that position.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I believe Deni should be the new PM if not then someone faland should take that position.

Well, the post is outs, we worked hard and supported HSM win over the dictator so why not,.we should make sure the PM is pro-JL/PL and end this decade long of FGS and JL/PL.

I don't know Why all Somali presidents take their time with PM nominations and always wait the end, we know you will nominate ina Faroole so why keep it suspense, HabaarQabe.:shookgabre:

Remember when EX soccer coach farmaako took his time with the PM post in 2017and nominated the worst of the block,the Norwegian oil sales hyenne lol

Somalia is very unpredictable and foreign interests before the locals, Turkey,Qatar,Kenya,Ethiopia and others would demand the PM post for their man.

Last edited:

Trending