NEWS President Guudlaawe back in Jowhar

Jungle

VIP

Jowhar has been pretty safe and held elections before in 2016. The only difference is candidates drove up there instead of taking a plane. No bombs for about 2 years till a small one the other day and 1 used qabil militia on the outskirts last year.

I couldnt care less what happens with the outcome of jowhar elections besides that it starts and ends peacefully.

somali horay waxe u tiray 'aduunyo Jowhar ka joog, aakhiranaa Jannada ka joog'

Jungle

VIP
Guudlaawe is a good man
We know that.

It doesnt make sense to accept HS and its VP but not the president. XL argument is farmaajo installed him but farmaajo also picks hiraan governor, beledweyne police and any other meaningful position in the region. danab head whos sitting in guudlaawes meeting is xl so ehats the problem?

They should just flat out say we will not accept an abgaal president instead of talking shit about a man who is well respected and has been visible in middle shabelle for nearly 2 decades.

@Jungle I don't have any problem with Guudlaawe personally as I know he has good intentions but my venom is with only Farmajo and his handler Fahad. Let Abgaal always have the HS state presidency but all in return is we ask for Beledweyne to be state capital city not Jowhar. Nothing wrong with this deal bro

@Jungle I don't have any problem with Guudlaawe personally as I know he has good intentions but my venom is with only Farmajo and his handler Fahad. Let Abgaal always have the HS state presidency but all in return is we ask for Beledweyne to be state capital city not Jowhar. Nothing wrong with this deal bro
XL are our little brothers. They should fall in line and accept that we AC are majorty in beloved state. All the diffrence aside we are related as family.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Jowhar has been pretty safe and held elections before in 2016. The only difference is candidates drove up there instead of taking a plane. No bombs for about 2 years till a small one the other day and 1 used qabil militia on the outskirts last year.

I couldnt care less what happens with the outcome of jowhar elections besides that it starts and ends peacefully.

somali horay waxe u tiray 'aduunyo Jowhar ka joog, aakhiranaa Jannada ka joog'
Dowlada :trumpsmirk: .

Trending

Latest posts