President farmaajo visits Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7423.JPG
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7425.JPG
IMG_7426.JPG
IMG_7427.JPG

Qatar will begin budgetary support to SFG this month. It is also investing in jobs for youth, assistance in security sector & much more.

Nothing changed with Somalian politics still getting used by the long nosed Arabs while you couldve formed a great nation with the other Horn of African people and create greater union

Nothing changed with Somalian politics still getting used by the long nosed Arabs while you couldve formed a great nation with the other Horn of African people and create greater union

Don't derail my thread by bringing Ethiopia here. I will report you.

How much times did he visit qatar the past few months? Him and kheyre are making a few stops over there and it's 4 months in.

I don't care if they were solely responsible for making farmaajo president. Better to be an Arab puppet than an Ethiopian one

Qatar haa noolato

How much times did he visit qatar the past few months? Him and kheyre are making a few stops over there and it's 4 months in.

I don't care if they were solely responsible for making farmaajo president. Better to be an Arab puppet than an Ethiopian one

Qatar haa noolato
He visited Saudi Arabia and UAE first time i believe that he visited Qatar

Qatar haa noolato
These people are helping the enemy too with projects:susp:

Better to be a strong independent Somali:manny:

These people are helping the enemy too with projects:susp:

Better to be a strong independent Somali:manny:

We are decades away from even being a strong independent somali republic. We need the right allies to build us up instead of being pawns to those who want us to be in servitude

We are decades away from even being a strong independent somali republic. We need the right allies to build us up instead of being pawns to those who want us to be in servitude
But what is the point in looking up to people that help the people we hate too? I don't see the point in that:susp:
Unless we have the same friends as the enemy does:manny:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We don't consider you Somali. Is that not hard to understand?

You're part of the Oromia region, so why claim us? Just leave us alone. Claim Ethiopia all you like, just don't claim Somalia when you're clearly not part of our ethnic group or country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending