President Farmaajo to meet Muse Bixi in Djbouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Farmaajo will use his Darood Marehan powers on that warlord Muse Bixi.

President Farmaajo will tell Muse Bixi that ''Hargeisa is a Somali state I control from Xamar''
Somaliland is a mamul goboleed LMAO! '' Warya I expect you to attend the next Mamul goboleed meeting in that I'm hosting as the President of Somalia in my office.''You were my adeer MSB's former Military guard''

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
President Farmaajo will use his Darood Marehan powers on that warlord Muse Bixi.

President Farmaajo will tell Muse Bixi that ''Hargeisa is a Somali state I control from Xamar''
Somaliland is a mamul goboleed LMAO! '' Warya I expect you to attend the next Mamul goboleed meeting in that I'm hosting as the President of Somalia in my office.''You were my adeer MSB's former Military guard''

How dare you even compare the two :westbrookwtf:

One controls a whole country , save for a few irrelevant tuulos that will soon be under our dominion and one controls the capital and a few pockets of land here and there.

This map is outdated though since we captured Tukaraq and boocame this year but it will get the point across .

somalia-map-of-control-2017.jpg

Farmaajo is equivalent to the mayor of Hargeisa in terms of power and land controlled and even the mayor can walk his city without the protection of AU , unlike Siyaad's nephew.

:farmajoyaab:

:mjlol:

First of all before I start nice too meet you fellow Isaaq. I agree one controlled a whole nation in Somalia. And the other here presently today is trying to conquer that same feat that one did before him! Tukaraq is Darood land I'll let you know that Darood camps from Farmaajo that will retake that land in Tukaraq. Hargeisa is next target for Farmaajo. He's gonna make all Somalia as ONE. Just like Siyaad Barre AUN the greatest President of Somalia. #Siyaad21years! #Farmaajo8years!

Last edited:

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
First of all before I start nice too meet you fellow Isaaq. I agree one controlled a whole nation in Somalia. And the other here presently today is trying to conquer that same feat that one did before him! Tukaraq is Darood land I'll let you know that Darood camps from Farmaajo that will retake that land in Tukaraq. Hargeisa is next target for Farmaajo. He's gonna make all Somalia as ONE.

The borders of Somaliland are not based on clan , it's based on the borders of the state of Somaliland (1960) that was determined by Britain, and if your clan falls within that border , you're a Somalilander whether you like it or not , and we will secure that border. And before Siyaads nephew even dreams on embarking on such an impossible task as a union. He must first control the south and he's doing a pretty shitty job at the moment.

Nin caasimadiisa lagu leeyahay marti buu ku yahay , sidee buu Hargaysa uga hadli karaa?.

Farmaajo is doing a splendid job in the South, he's throwing HG politicians around the floor. Letting them know who's in office. He's also ain't no marti in the country's capital as well.As a matter he was born in the country's capital. His adeer Siyaad's clan made Xamar what it is today. Marehan owned Xamar for 21 years and now they're gonna own the country's capital for another 7 years! Hargeisa is a Somali state that comes under Xamar, Mogadishu. So in total Marehan is gonna own Xamar for 29 years the most ever Somali history. Farmaajo will do something about Hargeisa. He's going to invade Somaliland with his troops and connect Hargeisa to Somalia like a jigsaw puzzle:ftw9nwa: The clans that live around the border will fight you guys. They'll never accept being called ''Somalilanders''

Dhubahante and Warsangeli are Darood! They're nothing like the poor Gedobursi you have brainwashed. And have no where to lean to. Dhubahante and Warsangeli have their Darood brothers they will give you a piece of action.

biixi : we want ictiraaf

Farmaajo : no

Biixi : go back home

Farmaajo : ok

I mean what is there to talk about ? independence is not an option ? We cant trust a referendum from a clan enclave that rigged the last election. what more is there to talk about ?

If he sells out sanaag I will personally crucify this cheese eating piece of shit.

Farmaajo is doing a splendid job in the South, he's throwing HG politicians around the floor. Letting them know who's in office. He's also ain't no marti in the country's capital as well.As a matter he was born in the country's capital. His adeer Siyaad's clan made Xamar what it is today. Marehan owned Xamar for 21 years and now they're gonna own the country's capital for another 7 years! Hargeisa is a Somali state that comes under Xamar, Mogadishu. So in total Marehan is gonna own Xamar for 29 years the most ever Somali history. Farmaajo will do something about Hargeisa. He's going to invade Somaliland with his troops and connect Hargeisa to Somalia like a jigsaw puzzle:ftw9nwa: The clans that live around the border will fight you guys. They'll never accept being called ''Somalilanders''

Dhubahante and Warsangeli are Darood! They're nothing like the poor Gedobursi you have brainwashed. And have no where to lean to. Dhubahante and Warsangeli have their Darood brothers they will give you a piece of action.
f*ck Darood and I'm warsengali.Tribalism is BS

One controls a whole country , save for a few irrelevant tuulos that will soon be under our dominion and one controls the capital and a few pockets of land here and there.

This map is outdated though since we captured Tukaraq and boocame this year but it will get the point across .

Farmaajo is equivalent to the mayor of Hargeisa in terms of power and land controlled and even the mayor can walk his city without the protection of AU , unlike Siyaad's nephew.

Thought u were unionist, also I talked to the person who made this and he has admitted that the sanaag map is incorrect due to the lack of information.
:birdman:

Brother if you are Warsangeli and Darood don't join the enemy that's my advice to you. And I do agree Tribalism is BS Somali is Somali! But Allah told us Qabil should be used to get know each other! Not to kill and target each other!

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

This map is outdated we control almost all of Sool and Sanaag that is within the colonial borders.

:banderas:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Brother if you are Warsangeli and Darood don't join the enemy that's my advice to you. And I do agree Tribalism is BS Somali is Somali! But Allah told us Qabil should be used to get know each other! Not to kill and target each other!

*reads this*

*Looks at the members’ username*

980x.gif

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

saywalahi

Xamar Living
this meeting will be simple

bixi will be told to know his place as a governor, and if he refuses farmaajo will continue to cripple somaliland politically and economically

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
this meeting will be simple

bixi will be told to know his place as a governor, and if he refuses farmaajo will continue to cripple somaliland politically and economically
Yep!

SL has zero leverage here. The SFG has the recognition and the backing of all major international players, the money, and all the momentum.

SL has no real friends, has no money or capable military to be fear of and top of all they play nice. So no one respects them. Had they stir the pot perhaps Farmaako could have taken them little serious.

The status quo doesn’t hurt SFG and Farmaajo but Muse Bixi and his party of delusions.

Yep!

SL has zero leverage here. The SFG has the recognition and the backing of all major international players, the money, and all the momentum.

SL has no real friends, has no money or capable military to be fear of and top of all they play nice. So no one respects them. Had they stir the pot perhaps Farmaako could have taken them little serious.

The status quo doesn’t hurt SFG and Farmaajo but Muse Bixi and his party of delusions.

I agree that my brother Farmaajo has all the ''leverage'' in the negotiations with SL.

That is the spirit

I also believe in Daroodnimo! I think every Somali clan should emulate their inner Darood!

If every Somali person was Darood. The country would be a great place! Just like MSB AUN turned Xamar, Mogadishu into a Darood run government back in his day! Farmaajo is trying to adapt that same Darood mindset now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending