DEVELOPING NEWS President Farmaajo to fly to Doha Qatar after invite from His Majesty Amir Hamad al Thani

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
qatar.jpg

Just in time for elections get that bag!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Jumhuriiyata al samaale is where the qataris have us heading . All those years we were focused on building a federal system to better our ppl gone down The drain smh .these qatari and turks have evil motive for us and dont want us to succeed as a nation . We spend over 15 years tweaking and to make federal system work .
@Jungle @Kheyre @Sheikh Kulkuli @Maxamed bin Harti @repo @Manafesto @Pwyneth Galtrow @SPMLegend
I don't know why you don't support Farmaajo, he's bringing a lot of development to your region. He wants to concentrate all the power and money in Mogadishu.

TekNiKo

VIP
Somali Republic is back. Mashallah.

I am now a Farmaajo supporter, unbelievable scenes.

When do the CBB taps come back on lol
You must post 1000 pro Farmaajo posts on 5 different platforms before you are considered a position as Junior CBB

TekNiKo

VIP
Wow! What a welcoming! Compare this to Rooble Baahane who was welcomed in UAE by a mere minister

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somali republic is the original name its better than the Somalia nonsense, we have grown to accustomed to the colonial name, Somali republic is the real name.

Also our alliance with Qatar and Turks is not at the expense of UAE/Saudis, their beef is not our beef.

The way I see it is Qatar and Turks are sensible and logical players on the world stage, they are of course subordinate to the west, where as Saudis and UAE are less stable in their foreign policy, and by the way yes they are also subordinate to the west.

Farmaajo has grown very close to Qatar which is good for Somalia, its state-to-state relationship, before it was Fahad Yasin who was their guy in Somalia, today they have a real and mutually benefitial relationship with the President, even when the time comes and Farmaajo leaves since he can't be the president forever, we must continue this good relations and not get sucked into issues between arabs that is none of business, now all the arab leaders are forced to respect Somalia, we have come a long way.

Wow! What a welcoming! Compare this to Rooble Baahane who was welcomed in UAE by a mere minister

It took Gunti-dhuujiye aka Baahane to meet the UAE President MBZ for a whole week. But President Farmaajo meets the Qatari Emir at the airport. That is the difference.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
This guy can get a billion dollar push if he wants but 1 thing I can guarantee is he will not be sworn in for another 4 years in a peaceful Muqdisho

TekNiKo

VIP
It took Gunti-dhuujiye aka Baahane to meet the UAE President MBZ for a whole week. But President Farmaajo meets the Qatari Emir at the airport. That is the difference.

Gunta Gujiye aka Baahane is busy looking for his next plate of baasto makaroni and moos

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, one thing is for sure, we are respected by many countries, we just need to respect ourselves :)

Trending

Latest posts