President Farmaajo talks with universal tv

he talks about kenyan interference in somalia and what the government has achieved in the last 3 years, very interesting interview

here is the kenyan question

You mean one outside NN? Aww I love that name and the fame and notoriety it’s gained.

Regardless Somalia moves forward, mashaAllah.

N&N is not a party it is a way of governing. the Party MP's will run in every district of the country so N&N will have member of parliaments similar to how there are democrats senators and republican senators in America

but i expect all of the current ministers to be part of the new party.

N&N is not a party it is a way of governing. the Party MP's will run in every district of the country so N&N will have member of parliaments similar to how there are democrats senators and republican senators in America

but i expect all of the current ministers to be part of the new party.
:2tjlv3e:

#NabadiyoNolol

i got good news @embarassing team farmaajo and kheyre will create a new political party together for the 2021 elections.

4 more years all but guaranteed

So whats will the New Party be named, will it be the Minority Party or perhaps Xisbiga Langaabyaasha?

:mjlol::dead:

On a serious note!,

Farmaajo must be feeling the heat of the election, in his last 11 months he began to start appeasing the Isaaq (which wont work), has send an Army to aid his people in Gedo (which failed because General Townsend just recognised President Ahmed madobe) and today he Farmaajo is on TV doing his first ever Interview, because he is selling his image for re-election which by all account will FAIL!

So whats will the New Party be named, will it be the Minority Party or perhaps Xisbiga Langaabyaasha?

On a serious note!,

Farmaajo must be feeling the heat of the election, in his last 11 months he began to start appeasing the Isaaq (which wont work), has send an Army to aid his people in Gedo (which failed because General Townsend just recognised President Ahmed madobe) and today he Farmaajo is on TV doing his first ever Interview, because selling his image for re-election which by all account will FAIL!

@Lex Luther sxb don't make me karbash you sxb i have more nuggets from wikileaks which truly shows who is the laangaab. anyway i won't go into that.

as for ahmed madoobe, sxb ahmed madoobe has surrendered, you don't know this but i do it will come out in the next few weeks. he spoke to the americans about how he himself can get out of the situation without being harmed he has given all hope on jubbaland.

On a serious note!,

Farmaajo must be feeling the heat of the election, in his last 11 months he began to start appeasing the Isaaq (which wont work), has send an Army to aid his people in Gedo (which failed because General Townsend just recognised President Ahmed madobe) and today he Farmaajo is on TV doing his first ever Interview, because selling his image for re-election which by all account will FAIL!

@Lex Luther sxb don't make me karbash you sxb i have more nuggets from wikileaks which truly shows who is the laangaab. anyway i won't go into that.

as for ahmed madoobe, sxb ahmed madoobe has surrendered, you don't know this but i do it will come out in the next few weeks. he spoke to the americans about how he himself can get out of the situation without being harmed he has given up all hope on jubbaland.

Macalin M

Out here

On a serious note!,

Farmaajo must be feeling the heat of the election, in his last 11 months he began to start appeasing the Isaaq (which wont work), has send an Army to aid his people in Gedo (which failed because General Townsend just recognised President Ahmed madobe) and today he Farmaajo is on TV doing his first ever Interview, because he is selling his image for re-election which by all account will FAIL!
:dead::dead1::dead:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I watched it live on Universal TV. So he lashed out on the “foreign intervention” of the Kenyans in Jubbaland but he can’t leave Villa Somalia with out AMISOM help himself?

I watched it live on Universal TV. So he lashed out on the “foreign intervention” of the Kenyans in Jubbaland but he can’t leave Villa Somalia with out AMISOM help himself?
Evidence? Amisom has been moved out of Xamar years ago now. Only NISA and SNA guard the Villa and govt. Again I await the evidence otherwise :abuxyga:

it’s actually sad the level of childish lies on here.

Lol anyway, get to googling.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good interview, Kenya got completely karbaashd. Some parts that stood out to me;

Changes to address Corruption label; mentions increased budget for 2020, elimination of ghost soldiers, government employees have been paid 3 straight years and Debt Relief qualification;

Question on issues with states, ie recent fight over Puntland scholarships, he mentions states can have tests of their own but there needs to be a National Standard test like countries like USA have;

On Jubaland issues, says Kenya has no business in Jubaland and its upto SNA to close the border.
And that we will not allow Somali state leaders elected by IGAD, who are puppets, to decide what happens in Somalia lands.

On Ethiopia he said they have stopped messing with Somalia, IE they have stopped inviting all the states to conventions on how to fight the Government, but Kenya is still doing this.

Last edited:

Kenya has a different agenda of trying to steal somali sea and making jubbaland a buffer zone. they also destroy hormuud telecommunication cell towers and bomb watering holes killing nomads and their live stock. they want safaricom to be used in jubbaland.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I support Mudane Xaarmaajo's hatred for Kenya even though it is clan motivated. Better them( Gedoens) than the refugees from Jigjiga.:wow:

Trending

Latest posts