President Farmaajo summons all Military and Police Chiefs as security worsens

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Rooble has failed to do his job in securing the nation so the President has stepped in too take a bit of control.

TekNiKo

VIP

President Farmaajo warns AS we will hunt them down and be prepared

Let me get this right. Farmaajo summons police chiefs to a bunker where he is protected from his own people by Ugandans, Ethiopians, Kenyans etc, to talk about "security concerns"?
:damn: :damn:

I tell you just when you think it can't get any more farcical...

TekNiKo

VIP
Let me get this right. Farmaajo summons police chiefs to a bunker where he is protected from his own people by Ugandans, Ethiopians, Kenyans etc, to talk about "security concerns"?

Shut the hell up you dumb negro, these foreign soldiers are there to protect Xalane and nothing else. They dont ever conduct operations against terrorism but infact encourage it to prolong their stay and fatten their pockets. Farmaajo is doing his best to slowly and tactically remove the long, slimy tentacles of the Xalane mafia which has penetrated every facet of our nation!

Please understand he needs more time and I assure you that a peace deal shall be reached and civil war over soon!

TekNiKo

VIP
I thought MrCheese police/military chiefs. Did MrCheese hand over power to Rooble
Yes he does control Amniga Guud but we are talking about electoral security. Beledweyne has seen the bloodiest attack on an election venue (Lama Galaay) since the Cumar Xaashi attack in 2009. This is a true testamount to Rooble's failure and the Xalane attack which even reached the Afisyoone election venue.

These are very alarming steps done by nefarious powers like UAE and Kenya to indudiate and prolong civil war. President Farmaajo must take election security serious and ensure elections happen smoothly!

Shut the hell up you dumb negro, these foreign soldiers are there to protect Xalane and nothing else. They dont ever conduct operations against terrorism but infact encourage it to prolong their stay and fatten their pockets. Farmaajo is doing his best to slowly and tactically remove the long, slimy tentacles of the Xalane mafia which has penetrated every facet of our nation!

Please understand he needs more time and I assure you that a peace deal shall be reached and civil war over soon!
Just an emotional hissy fit bringing up irrelevant points that have nothing to do with the reality I described....

Security meeting without security and defence ministers. What’s this guy playing at? Provocation after provocation he wants a reaction which will delay the selections.

What's new? The last 3 presidents where in the same position and the next one will be too

Latest posts