President Farmaajo & Rooble formal agreement no more infighting!

cow

VIP
Rooble fighting for 30 jir 30 million dollar. i guess the money that rooble got from qatar quenched his thirst for now.

i am against President Farmaajo for agreeing to this. but i guess it is temporary hopefully elections take place ASAP so 30 jir 30 million dollar can get kicked out.

btw nothing from villa somalia and spokesperson hashi yet.

so until they confirm it to me it will be fake news.

Rooble fighting for 30 jir 30 million dollar. i guess the money that rooble got from qatar quenched his thirst for now.

i am against President Farmaajo for agreeing to this. but i guess it is temporary hopefully elections take place ASAP so 30 jir 30 million dollar can get kicked out.

btw nothing from villa somalia and spokesperson hashi yet.

so until they confirm it to me it will be fake news.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mashallah Rooble has made tawbah to Amiir Farmaajo

Farmaajo appointee Yaasin Fareey will remain Head of NISA not Bashiir Goobe as Rooble wanted he will be given deputy position, Rooble Tanaasulay

Wasiir Cabdullahi Nuur [30 jir] shall remain Wasiir Amniga Farmaajo tanasuulay!

Case of Ikraan Faraax to be investigated by the courts

TekNiKo

VIP
All thanks to my regional President Mudane Laftgareen:rejoice: We are proud of you

cow

VIP
That shows he's weak and powerless hence why you shouldn't support Farmajo

Farmaajo learns from every tanaasul and changes it into his advantage like how deni basically wrote the 17th September agreement then deni found out it basically ment the reelection of farmaajo thus refused to implement something he signed and he wrote.

Farmaajo then done tanaasul and said Rooble will be in charge for the election then when rooble went full opposition, farmaajo took the election from the hands of Rooble and gave it to the FMS without even breaking a sweat. he used deni for that and deni fell into the trap.

now the tanaasul is so that the election funds can be given to the FMS so they can start the lower house as the donor countries made the agreement between President and Prime minister a hurdle.

when the lower house is finished and farmaajo is reelected in 3 months no one will bat an eye lit and say 30 jir 30 million was a wasiir for 3 months.

and last but by no mean least why do you care who i support? cause i don't give a rats ass who you support.

@cow I was interested in what you wrote in response to my quote even though I don't agree with your reasoning......however you had to ruin it by getting defensive over who you support. This just shows that MX and other Darod yaryar like Dhulos only support Farmajo for clan reasons regardless of how bad he is.

There's no way Farmajo will remain president after the next presidential election

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo learns from every tanaasul and changes it into his advantage like how deni basically wrote the 17th September agreement then deni found out it basically ment the reelection of farmaajo thus refused to implement something he signed and he wrote.

Farmaajo then done tanaasul and said Rooble will be in charge for the election then when rooble went full opposition, farmaajo took the election from the hands of Rooble and gave it to the FMS without even breaking a sweat. he used deni for that and deni fell into the trap.

now the tanaasul is so that the election funds can be given to the FMS so they can start the lower house as the donor countries made the agreement between President and Prime minister a hurdle.

when the lower house is finished and farmaajo is reelected in 3 months no one will bat an eye lit and say 30 jir 30 million was a wasiir for 3 months.

and last but by no mean least why do you care who i support? cause i don't give a rats ass who you support.
Farmaajo is a political genius! He even kicked Qoor Qoor to the curb and brought Laftagareen to lay the ultimate smackdown.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The man has no principles if he bends over for money. Farmaajo should disregard him soon before he goes to Dubai for more petrol dollars
He is your average politician. Bends for the money, gets used like a condom and once elections are done, and is reelected or booted, then they are disregarded and booted to the curb for a ever lasting cycle.

Trending