President Farmaajo rape victim speaks out.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She looks mentally ill, what’s with Somalis and taking advantage of the mentally ill people? That’s not a platform one would come in to discuss such a serious topic.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Hei, dont talk shit about him. At-least he doesn't work with the filthy Arabs. He may be hated and flowed, but accusing him of rape is a new low.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@embarrassing I don't know if this is true or not but seeing as there's a stigma of rape victims in our community why would she lie?

Hawiye waa disgusting, this

Dahir Alasow is an animal, accusing an innocent man, i hate farmajos politics like every other red blood somali for he has screwed up the countries, created beef in every stater, used foreign forces, and is doing or thinks he is a president only to marehan, but this is too much,

i hop that doqon Dahir Alasow will be accused one day of rape, this is not some light joke to get ratings, this man is desperate for ratings he has gone too farm

one of the worst things you can is accuse rape on someone, the female smokes there is cigarette pack next to her and she admitted she did not do it, hate farmajo but lets not go too far

i hate the b00n, the sooner he goes the better, but for God's sake lets not accuse of the man who have has not done, specially publicly,

somalis have goone to far, we gave the crazy ones social media and boy they can take the biscuit from the Russian when it comes to trolling and fake news and propaganda

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She does not sound credible or believable. She sounds iyaal suuq...who drinks alcohol and lived a hard life. At the end of the video she look drunk, asking "am I beautiful? I am going to wear shorts" She is embarrassing reer Dhulbahante. yaa nagaa qaabta

I can't picture Faarmaajo taking his gu.s out and slapping an under age girl. He is a nerd. The best he can do is hump and ejaculate in the span of 59 seconds. not even a minute. Maaskin . :(

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the "President". This sets bad precedent for young children in the country. Surrender yourself FailMaajo, for you have committed a serious CRIME.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.