President Farmaajo meets with Unionist lady arrested by Somaliland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Remember that lady who was arrested for having calanka Somalia in her bedroom in Hargeisa she has now been giving job in Tourist Ministry and met with President Farmaajo

how to gain money and fame if you're from the north.
1- wear/raise the blue flag.
2-get jailed for it and liin cab while your odeyaal beg musse biixi for your release.
3- run to the south once you gain your freedom and jobless farmaajo will request a meeting with you.
4- get that cash and start a new life in the west.

TekNiKo

VIP
how to gain money and fame if you're from the north.
1- wear/raise the blue flag.
2-get jailed for it and liin cab while your odeyaal beg musse biixi for your release.
3- run to the south once you gain your freedom and jobless farmaajo will request a meeting with you.
4- get that cash and start a new life in the west.
Its a great hustle not even available for the lowly Koonfurian. We are left to starve while opportunist Northerners get the bag another reason for this Farmajo to GO.

:pacspit: :devilish:

Jungle

VIP
Im waiting for the outflux of reer gedo and reer kastumo state when he leaves and the influx of the diaspora hawiye who don't feel comfortable going to xamar or investing in xamar with him as president and there are alot.

TekNiKo

VIP
Im waiting for the outflux of reer gedo and reer kastumo state when he leaves and the influx of the diaspora hawiye who don't feel comfortable going to xamar or investing in xamar with him as president and there are alot.
Gedo and Dhulbahante get nothing man why you lying, we are the lowest priority its Reer Hargeisa and Rer Awdal this lady is from Borame

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Her CV
- I wave the Somali flag in the North Korea like SL separatist state
- I was Imprisoned for 8 months as a result and beaten in prison
- My clan has minority status in SL and was genocided by SNM
- I am unionist

Low IQ Koonfurians, "OHhh welcome sista here take my money and here is free accomondation and job me lady"

FOH this is pure injustice. We should only reward people like that General who fought SL and wanted to join Somalia in Sanaag, he is actually bringing something with him, be it a land or soldiers and protecting Somalia integrity.

Her CV
- I am unionist

Low IQ Koonfurians, "OHhh welcome sista here take my money and here is free accomondation and job me lady"

FOH this is pure injustice. We should only reward people like that General who fought SL and wanted to join Somalia in Sanaag, he is actually bringing something with him, be it a land or soldiers and protecting Somalia integrity.
What General? You mean the black giant colonel Carre 🤣? Hate to break it to you he was a former SNM commander and proud lander😉

Keep up with the photo ops you delusional kacaan nostalgic dreamers

TekNiKo

VIP
Her CV
- I am unionist

What infuriates me about Farmaajo is that he rewards and enables defectors from his enemies but completely ignores his die hard supporters. We have become disillusioned by his false mantra, Koonfurians will never eat and if they do it will be Reer Cadaado or Reer Jowhar

Fuxking liar :russ:

Trending

Latest posts