President Farmaajo: Ceelwaaq elected MPs cannot participate in the elections of parliamentary leadership and president

Guul Somalia and Thank You Badbaadiye Rooble.

1650619741081.png

Guul Somalia, and

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yep but he still plans to squat in villa Somalia. He’ll call any election involving Ceelwaaq MPs illegal and say I’m still president

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble is finished no g16 seats and onward to elections. Farmaajo has said its illegal

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Rooble is finished no g16 seats and onward to elections. Farmaajo has said its illegal

Who’s Farmaajo? No one listens to him, not FEIT, SEIT, PM, Federal Member States, NCC, Supreme Court. This will finally show you.

Ceelwaaq Gedo MPs will be voting in the speaker elections in 5 days.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Who’s Farmaajo? No one listens to him, not FEIT, SEIT, PM, Federal Member States, NCC, Supreme Court. This will finally show you.

Ceelwaaq Gedo MPs will be voting in the speaker elections in 5 days.
Deni didnt use to listen what this guy says, no one will care about him.

Yep but he still plans to squat in villa Somalia. He’ll call any election involving Ceelwaaq MPs illegal and say I’m still president

Sxb he practically said on the statement that he ''Farmaajo'' dropped out from the presidential race and wont participate it so long his stupid Sept 17 agreement he pissed on is not adhered to, and than he begs the Parliament Speaker Dhabancad to intervene since the speaker is the only one legally mandated to sort out anything parliamentary, and as we know Dhabancad he already sided with Rooble.

Farmaajo has in all practicality dropped out from the Presidential election:

“Sidaas darteed, kama qeyb qaadan karo doorashooyinka Guddoonka iyo tan Madaxweynaha ayadoo aan la helin heshiis ay wadar-ogol u gaareen Madasha Wadatashiga Qaranka si waafaqsan heshiiskii 17ka Sebteembar ama uusan soo saarin Barlamaanka 11aad sharci wax ka baddalaya xeerkii Barlamaanka labadaiisa aqal ay hore u ansixiyeen.” Ayaa lagu yiri Wareegtada Madaxweynaha.

OP Can you read Somali?

I can read it full well, your Abo farmaajo is saying he wont participate the election if the sept 17 wont be adhered, marka su'aashu waxay tahay, adiga ma akhrin kartaa oo ma fahmi kartaa af-soomaaliga ku qoran bayaankan?

Your abo is finished like an dead fish on the water.

Governor of Garbaharey Farmaajo condemns the ongoing elections in Ceelwaaq, Gedo. He says that it is unconstitutional. Yet he claims to be president while his term expired on 8 february 2021 and he was behind the illegal extension. SomaliaNews252
1650625047821.png

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I understood as "the persons elected in Ceelwaaq and Boonharey cannot take part in the elections".
Anyways if u are right, i welcome the statement of Mudane X.Maajo

Trending