President Farmaajo Calls For An African Union Led Mediation

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Failed or not, lets be real, the opposition is as disarrayed as a group of teenagers.
Where are the youths or new faces.

Anyways, I think this trip is a waste, there are many other places he could have went (Gulf, neighbours, EU, somewhere with more political significance), not to another bantu country who happens to be the AU chair. Doesn't make sense.
its indeed just business as usual state visit, I don't see any major subject of discussion in this visit.

If he's begging the AU for mediation then it is very disappointing and low energy. Either own it like nin rag or step down.

Will AMISOM go, I don't think so. Will AMISOM help Somalia, I don't think so. Did Farmajo go SA during Cyril chairmanship, no. I personally think that Farmajo going to Congo in this delicate time, was a silly move. My 2 cents.
My take on Somalia situation is the IC will allow this impasse to continue neither Farmajo nor opposition will back down.
No war will happen only stalemate to maintain Somalia vicious cycle.
Somalia will not be allowed to stand on its feet while Ethiopia is struggling to breath.

I just wish we had actual good candidates that could’ve posed a significant challenge to him. Why are we plagued with such incompetent leaders ffs.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They were against 1m1v but they will accept it inshallah just as they did a 360 and now begging for sept 17 agreement.

AU role is ceremonial, 1m1v is a homegrown Somali initiative by the silent majority population

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What do you think ic is trying to do they've been catching mad Loses

They still got the September 17th position, which we have moved on from after their shenanigans they pulled.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do you think the election be based on political party

Definitely political parties, the AU running the election board should alleviate any trust issues anyone has with the government running the elections

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If he's begging the AU for mediation then it is very disappointing and low energy. Either own it like nin rag or step down.
Its ceremonial obviously, the globalist need to be appeased and this will showcase to them we are playing ball by giving them yes man club AU a role in solving our problems, AU is literally run and operated by EU and US. Its going to also take the carpet under the feet of opposition who say they want arbitrators involved in the election process.

Guys its a done deal 1m1v better get your ass ready to move back and vote inshallah.

Great Job Farmaajo

He didn’t want African Union to handle the Border Dispute but hands them our electoral process. Cool. :sass2:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Spin Doctors on steroid in this thread:snoop:.

When I enter politics, i will gainfully employ the genius architect behind the grasroots movements such as "Nationalist Forces" and CBB: Cayanka Baraha Bulshada AKA Social Media Pests which together make up the most engaged and exciting electorate/troll farm that African continent and the Arab World have ever seen. :drakelaugh::drakekidding:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Spin Doctors on steroid in this thread:snoop:.

When I enter politics, i will gainfully employ the genius architect behind the grasroots movements such as "Nationalist Forces" and CBB: Cayanka Baraha Bulshada AKA Social Media Pests which together make up the most engaged and exciting electorate/troll farm that African continent and the Arab World have ever seen. :drakelaugh::drakekidding:
:russ: