President Farmaajo Calls For An African Union Led Mediation

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Great Job Farmaajo

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Desperate man will do desperate things.
All the doors are closed.
The only door open in get out the villa Somali and graceful exist politics.

Screenshot_20210419-204623_Chrome.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Because they hold the AU chairmanship.
So? Why go there to negotiate with a open and shut case. There was no reason for Farmajo to go to Congo, no reason at all to ask for Congo assistance in the election, when they themselves are a lost cause. Its like the blind leading the blind. He has the world to pick, Arabs, other Africans, European, Asians, but chooses another failed bantu state to have "dialogue" with, in this time and age.

So? Why go there to negotiate with a open and shut case. There was no reason for Farmajo to go to Congo, no reason at all to ask for Congo assistance in the election, when they themselves are a lost cause. Its like the blind leading the blind. He has the world to pick, Arabs, other Africans, European, Asians, but chooses another failed bantu state to have "dialogue" with, in this time and age.
AU control AMISOM mandate.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AU control AMISOM mandate.
Will AMISOM go, I don't think so. Will AMISOM help Somalia, I don't think so. Did Farmajo go SA during Cyril chairmanship, no. I personally think that Farmajo going to Congo in this delicate time, was a silly move. My 2 cents.

Reborn
Will AMISOM go, I don't think so. Will AMISOM help Somalia, I don't think so. Did Farmajo go SA during Cyril chairmanship, no. I personally think that Farmajo going to Congo in this delicate time, was a silly move. My 2 cents.

AMISON collect their checks from the international community :pachah1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You have to ask that desperate failed man
Is trying everything, even though doesn’t make sense.
Failed or not, lets be real, the opposition is as disarrayed as a group of teenagers.
Where are the youths or new faces.

Anyways, I think this trip is a waste, there are many other places he could have went (Gulf, neighbours, EU, somewhere with more political significance), not to another bantu country who happens to be the AU chair. Doesn't make sense.