President Donald Trump Cures Corona

If hand-washing/sanitizer can kill germs and help prevent getting coronavirus then why couldn't putting disinfectant in the lungs work the same way? Truly Trump knows how to cut right through the heart of the issue that liberal elites in their ivory towers and fancy degrees can't do jack shit about. :rejoice::salute:

TRUMP: "Statistically we are doing phenomenally, in terms of mortality ... when you look, Germany and ourselves are doing very well." (Germany has 5,503 coronavirus deaths; the US has 49,605)

I LOVE TRUMP (NO HOMO) :friendhug: :rejoice:
Boris Johnson was shitting in his bed infected with corona, Justin Trucuck was watching his wife get plowed by an infected Idris Elba and then she infected him so he's in quarantine now. Trump is out here on the frontlines Corona-free finding a cure for the entire world. That's my leader of the free world :tocry:

One of the big Pastors here defeated Corona for us already

It spreads through salvia so blowing away the infected saliva should save us :hmm:

D9640A13-F850-4591-9349-AEF1DDD35D8C.jpeg

I disagree, orang man wants to steal other people achievement. the credit for finding the cure should be giving to this hindu man

or sheikh rusheey

Last edited:
TRUMP: "Statistically we are doing phenomenally, in terms of mortality ... when you look, Germany and ourselves are doing very well." (Germany has 5,503 coronavirus deaths; the US has 49,605)
Yes that seems about right POTUS hasn't been wrong yet, Merkel is running Germany into the ground.
I disagree, orang man wants to steal other people achievement. the credit for finding the cure should be giving to this hindu man

or sheikh rusheey

Hindus worship Trump so he's probably copying him

The Ruusheeye guy definitely seems legit though :ohhh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If hand-washing/sanitizer can kill germs and help prevent getting coronavirus then why couldn't putting disinfectant in the lungs work the same way? Truly Trump knows how to cut right through the heart of the issue that liberal elites in their ivory towers and fancy degrees can't do jack shit about. :rejoice::salute:

I am just afraid my white people will go rushing injecting disinfectant chemicals into their veins like drugged Somalis. So sad.

They should test the concept on Trump supporters I'm sure there are plenty of them who'll volunteer to be a test subject to prove the idea.

Trending

Latest posts