President Deni, why did you sit with the Gedo peasant?

Why is this Gedoan "Ugaas" who called for the murder of Ahmed Madoobe visiting President Deni?
MJ politicians are too kind and polite, they should gave him a plate of food and sent him on his way out.

This is how the rest of the Gedoan elders talk, excuse the surroundings, it's Gedo, you can't expect much.
This is the state of Siyad Barre's people, screaming into microphones whilst surrounded by mud and qashin.

Look at Deni's bodylanguage, he's leaning away and disinterested, for obvious reasons :ftw9nwa:

Personally, I love the fact that Gedo elders finally exposed their evil intentions and thoughts about Puntites. Puntites were the ones who gave Gedo hundreds of thousands of dollars in charity and even scholarships.

These previously naive but generous Puntites are finally realising that these people are their number 1 enemy.

That's why Dabcasar was scared and told his clansmen to shut their mouths but it's too late, MJs heard everything. Even that crazy Gedoan lady who calls us "Jews". Please keep talking. Love it.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Look at how this Marehan woman talks about President Deni, why are they all insulting people's appearance. There is a difference between FKD kaftan and public speaking. So embarrassing.

This is a new low for political public forums. You will never catch Majeerteen politicians or elders being rude or hostile like this. This is why we don't associate with these people. But again, I love how they are exposing their true behaviour and thoughts publicly.

"Daarood" kulaha, hana sheegan!!!

one thing i love about buun is they are very crazy and not focused, all they do is throw cheap insults and personal attacks rather than real political strategy

the buun things like a hoto, not very organised, they do live together after all, the buun is a hoto in mindset

but harti and Absame thing long term, put side personal attacks for long term strategic interests and they do not give up and thing very long term and are willing to perserve, buun give up waa to early and are politically very immature, waa langab and prefer to sue force rather than stratagem

i love buun as enemy, waa weak and cry and moan as they have no ammo left since said barre was kicked out due to his langab gun mindset

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have to agree. Ghetto elders who use SSpot fkd in their speeches and call for the assassination of a sitting head of state should not be allowed the privilege to sit with President Deni.

BΓΆonta Sade have shown themselves to be the calibeesteens of Somalia in both culture and development, and should be dealt with as such. In Canada, we have a Minister of Calibeesteen Affairs that handles these communities. The Prime Minister never meets them. Puntland should do the same.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have to agree. Ghetto elders who use SSpot fkd in their speeches and call for the assassination of a sitting head of state should not be allowed the privilege to sit with President Deni.

BΓΆonta Sade have shown themselves to be the calibeesteens of Somalia in both culture and development, and should be dealt with as such. In Canada, we have a Minister of Calibeesteen Affairs that handles these communities. The Prime Minister never meets them. Puntland should do the same.

I would send 'wasaarada durjogtada' to meet Sade, I would consider them apart of the wild life and create reservation treaties over gedo, meaning no political power and allow them to leave state-less and remain backwards while other Somalis are given citizenship status and b22n marehan given wild life status.

I would send 'wasaarada durjogtada' to meet Sade, I would consider them apart of the wild life and create reservation treaties over gedo, meaning no political power and allow them to leave state-less and remain backwards while other Somalis are given citizenship status and b22n marehan given wild life status.

:dead::dead::dead:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@PuntiteQueen another mi11dgan igu siwir with president dani
FB_IMG_1600484460957.jpg

Trending