President Deni welcomes Qoorqoor to Dhusomareeb

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bisnka. In his land too. :mjlol:

Its like saying Madaxweynaha Deni ayaa ku soo dhoweeyay Qoorqoor Dhuusomareeb, oo hoos timaad Hogaamiyaha QoorQoor.

Where the Protocol @

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Is this what reer PIM have come to :icon lol: you really made a whole thread on a guy who went to visit his guests and tried to twist it in a weird way.

You're a maangaab. You deserve this treatment. You don't know your enemies from your friends.

:wow:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You're a maangaab. You deserve this treatment. You don't know your enemies from your friends.

:wow:

Abti they are a consistent enemy dee. I haven't forgotten you prematurely celebrated the Banadir seats and changed your tune when 13 seats were awarded :ufdup:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Abti they are a consistent enemy dee. I haven't forgotten you prematurely celebrated the Banadir seats and changed your tune when 13 seats were awarded :ufdup:

Sxb most MX don't care about Benadir seats. That's your goof. Don't intervene in my goof in Jubbaland. We can be respectful neighbors. But it wasn't my MPs hating on Benadir State. Plus to even out the power dynamics. We'll make SSC if need be.

:ohno:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Bisnka. In his land too. :mjlol:

Its like saying Madaxweynaha Deni ayaa ku soo dhoweeyay Qoorqoor Dhuusomareeb, oo hoos timaad Hogaamiyaha QoorQoor.

Where the Protocol @
President Qoor qoor visited him in the hotel he was staying at, hence why regular protocol applies. Deni is a mere guest and Qoor qoor was just checking up on him like the rest of his guests.
the town is also being fully secured by PL troops lol

Thats outside of where the conference will take place and they’re taking part of perimeter security along with Galmudug and Jubaland presidential guards, nothing special about faanland soldiers and their skateboarding helmets presence there lol.
02C78A39-899B-4B21-9812-1519F241F493.jpeg
151E57DB-5728-4121-AFCA-47A9E96E1E18.jpeg

A6EB976C-B6EA-4D4F-90D7-D7D5243082F4.jpeg

this is a PR stunt for this niggas, as usual. :icon lol: