President Deni welcomes Qoorqoor to Dhusomareeb

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Jdskjxndb.jpg

Soo dhawoow, Qoorqoor, and enjoy your stay.
:rejoice:
Our 300 Puntite soldiers are here to protect you from General D!ck Harambe.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntland should work on annexing this terrorist haven GalLmadowLand, it should be our buffer zome.:westbrookswag:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Your lands are crawling with literal hūtus from Burundi who are teaching you basic civilizational concepts like the difference between a police station and an isbaaro.
Turks are even teaching you how to drink water.
View attachment 131093
:mjkkk:

Bunani
u could use some bantu protection because for long time u been saying u will defeat 150 Isis militants kkkkkk

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hopefully this meeting leads to a fruitful discussion, I love seeing leaders gathering and discussing important topics :)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
u could use some bantu protection because for long time u been saying u will defeat 150 Isis militants kkkkkk
I know your lost your brain in 91 but c’mon You really think we wouldn’t defeat those starving morons if we wanted to? We will take our sweet time with them and let the lacag follow in from our partners. :westbrookswag:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We already used xabashis and Yemenis all up. Once the bantus get tired, we are bringing reer Lingling. I hope you like sushi.
:pachah1:
Let all world peasants have their turn on hawiye vaginas kkkkkkkkkk
@Crow you're savage wlhi
:mjlol: :russ: :russ:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Is this what reer PIM have come to :icon lol: you really made a whole thread on a guy who went to visit his guests and tried to twist it in a weird way.