President Deni:" We want our share that goes to Somalia, we dont want anything comes from xamar"

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Madaxweynaha dowladda Puntland, Siciid Cabdullaahi Maxamed oo mar kale ka hadlay muranka u dhexeeya Puntland iyo Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya, ayaa sheegay in Puntland aysan lacag iyo mashaariic ka raadinayn Villa Soomalia, balse ay doonayso in ay saamigeeda ka hesho hannaanka awood-qeybsiga dalka ee 4.5 (Four Point Five).

Madaxweynaha ayaa tilmaamay in hannaanka awood-qeybsiga Soomaaliya uu yahay mid ku dhisan nidaamka Qabaliga ah ee beelaha ku salaysan oo reer walba uu saami goonniya ku leeyahay xilalka dowliga ah, sidaasi darteedna Puntland ay mar kasta raadinayso saamiga uga maqan dowladda dhexe.

Mudane Deni ayaa xusay in markii Puntland gudaheeda la joogo beel kasta ay ku xisaabtamayso saamiga ay ku leedahay kuraasta Puntland, sidaasi oo kalena la doonayo in loogu xisaabtamo kuraasta heer Federaal.

Waxa kale oo uu sheegay in maadaama isaga loo doortay madaxweynaha Puntland, ay ka go’antahay in uu Villa Somalia kula xisaabtamo saamiga Puntland uga maqan dowladda dhexe, isagoo bulshada ka codsaday in lagu taageero go’aankiisa.

Madaxweynaha ayaa si sarbeeban u sheegay, in dhawr jeer Villa Somalia u ballan-qaadday lacago, si uu uga tanaasulo go’aankiisa ku aaddan la xisaabtanka xukuumadda Federaalka, balse uu iska diiday ballan-qaadkaasi.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He should've said 4.5 is Haram. Murusade with 10 villages and daynile xafad has the same share as Majerten in the Parliament. It's funny we don't measure clans and then look at what land they own in terms of districts, towns, cities, neighborhoods, nomads, etc. I prefer a sharing where they say Osman Mahmoud tell us your cities, towns, neighborhoods, nomads and then getting my quota, wallahi qaylin maayo mar dambe and do that to each clan and we share that way. Constituency is best way of power sharing not TRIBE. If you share along tribe bro a clan like 'facaye' could have more positions then a clan like Darod oo dhan, wax macqul ma aha?

He should've said 4.5 is Haram. Murusade with 10 villages and daynile xafad has the same share as Majerten in the Parliament. It's funny we don't measure clans and then look at what land they own in terms of districts, towns, cities, neighborhoods, nomads, etc. I prefer a sharing where they say Osman Mahmoud tell us your cities, towns, neighborhoods, nomads and then getting my quota, wallahi qaylin maayo mar dambe and do that to each clan and we share that way. Constituency is best way of power sharing not TRIBE. If you share along tribe bro a clan like 'facaye' could have more positions then a clan like Darod oo dhan, wax macqul ma aha?
Kkkkkk 10 villages

:deadosama:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkkkkk 10 villages

:deadosama:

It's true my mother told the village they own in El-bur and the other side is duduble kkkk. Plus daynile and little presence in afgoye farming. That's all Murusade is. I can bring a jilib of osman mahmoud with a stronger presence and hence sharing power, funds, etc must be fair based on reality.

It's true my mother told the village they own in El-bur and the other side is duduble kkkk. Plus daynile and little presence in afgoye farming. That's all Murusade is. I can bring a jilib of osman mahmoud with a stronger presence and hence sharing power, funds, etc must be fair based on reality.
But ditoore, lets take the population density into account. Maybe the 10 villages are highly populated, what are the statistics

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But ditoore, lets take the population density into account. Maybe the 10 villages are highly populated, what are the statistics

Those 10 villages don't even make a town kkkk, it's to small yet, maybe in a few centuries, but as of now. NO. That's why they are villages. It starts as village, town, city, state, etc. U must follow that formula or else it makes no sense to follow another formula. Are some villages bigger then others of course, but tell us all your villages and we will send an investigator, we can estimate quite quickly niyahow. Maths is applicable to the whole universe, and your talking about villages not being estimated?

Plus we need to call the nomads. Like my nomads could be grazing with hassan ugaas, you can't count that village and add them for hassan ugaas dhulbahante numbers. We need to tell all nomads return to your villages and regions. Heaps of Bah Dubays my linage are not located in one city or town or village due to nomadic living. They need to keep grazing or else they're livestock dies, this can take them anywhere where rain occurs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom PL economy is 60% nomadic. Any urban(villages, towns, cities) of PL estimation needs 60% addition for Nomads or else it can't be accepted as true numbers, our whole lifeline is based on rural nomads, which means most of PL people are nomadic not urbanized so it's pointless counting towns n cities and assuming this is PL population only because u wud need to explain why our whole economy is nomadic if all pl ppl just live in cities n towns and u can't explain that.

If u find PL population is 1 million in tuulos, cities, towns, then add 60% to account for nomads that u know own 60% of the economy so they must be at least another 60% of our population out there grazing. So it will be 5 million in the end or something.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom you can't deny the formula. I give u sample. My awoowe Hussein in my abtirsi, I selected him just to show u how many 'families' he has, I can trace that for u so it's accurate.

Awoowe Hussein has 50 kids thru multiple sons and forget the 'eedo' I won't count their kids since they abtirsi to another clan right. But there is at least 50 kids Awoowe Hussesin house which includes me.

If we assume 50 and we found there is only 20 settled in garowe and tuulo and 30 are roaming as nomad. We know 60% of other puntites in that vicinity would also have the same sample rate. Where 20 are setted in towns, villages, cities and the rest are roaming nomadically. That is quite strong data cuz we have a real sample that verifies the percentage of settled puntites and unsettled puntites So if you count garowe assume 50k population for the town but then assume that is only 20% of they're true number since we know the family sample of mine showed only 20 are settled and the rest are unsettled.

So if 50k are settled and we know the rate of settlement is worked out from my family sample, then we can assume 60% are unsettled

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom Assume 50K for Garowe, some say it's larger and possibly 100k. Assume 60% for nomads(this is where it's going to be interesting) knowing the nomads since they are largest economic stakeholder, if u removed them from bosaso port, what else does bosaso export or what else does the govt collect tax on? nothing else bro except maybe a bit of fish and frankincense kkkk. So they are definitely the largest taxpaying citizens and therefore must be the largest in terms of population when it comes to cities and tuulos.

I assume 100k if u add up all the tuulos in Garowe. A conservative estimate would be 100k for the town of garowe itself, plus 100k for the surrounding tuulos, and then god knows what the nomadic rate is but garowe is highy nomadic Trust me. Bosaso and Hargeisa have no nomads so they are not in the nomadic count. Some cities don't have nomads, I mean how can u graze in berbera and bosaso terrain, it makes no sense.

Maybe @Jablibax knows more who can contribute but I wouldn't say Garowe and it's district and tuulos and towns and nomads is larger then 500k. I would estimate somewhere between 250k-500k. 500K is too much in all honesty for garowe district, tuulos, nomads. I would say possibly 250-300k or something like that

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They would say let make census, who is more take more seats.

Trending