President Deni wants to foster more closer relationship with SW State and Hirshabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali politics is a shit show. Puntland+Koonfur Galbeed vs Puntland+Jubland+Galmudug vs Nabad & Nolol. All equally useless

Last edited:
kkkk Somali politics is a shit show. Puntland+Koonfur Galbeed+Hirshabelle vs Puntland+Jubland+Galmudug vs Nabad & Nolol. All equally useless

the Mj kid sahid is obsbssed with us

Ogadne has never ever needed other somalis or was made a backstop to do the bidding of other somalis

when in early 1990s it was mohamed zubeer, bahgeri and makahil and cabdalla vs all darood and calwyahan and jidaq, after some talks and karbashing cawlyahan decided to come back

ogaden in ddsi, in kenya or jubaland doesnt need other somalis and has never needed them for man power

ahmed madoobe is right to keep us out of forging fake allainces with langabs with other intrestes

deni is not like gaas and doesnt care about storng federal regions, he is udner the pay of farmajo, he is also duljaiddi or what ever you call them, under the sixiri of farmajo

ahmed madoobe, will never place our fate in hands of some distance nobody who could not care less about the dastuur

ogaden is like UK, Russia, america, they decide their own future and onlt rely on us

Mj and other somalis waa like Belgium, Holland, they need lots of yar yar added together as they dont have the clout or man power

ogaden fought al other somalis cans and still managed to karbash them in 1993 in kismayo and only the western powers come and took us out with air-planes and 1000s of UN troops from all over the west in kismayo,

we need to be more like somaliland, create our own path with our depending on some allaince here and there and can only rely on ourselves

we have two rivers, borders with kenya, ethiopian market, ddsi is ours, kenya is ours specially the nfd

the only thing ahmed needs to do is kill all creatures that breath in the middle juba and liberate it and stop being so religious and somalinimo bs needs to go

thats why i say a ogaden will come who will have no mercy like cabdi iley on shishkabab, amed is too much wadaad,

if it was me, i would have taken cabdi ileys offer of liyu police,

regardless, ahmed has 10,000 lads, and i would talk to cagjar and do a north/south attack and cruzify anything that walks against me, i would pour in man from afmadow, afdheer border into gedo, wajir, kismayo and do a 5 prong attack and kill anything that walks no questions asked,

this we will get, an ogaden leader will come as crazy as uncle umar jees, mark my word,

liyu police has karbashed shishkaba before in bakool and eaten alive hawiye and 1door and mj and marehan in the past, just allow them in massively

and then make them marry local girls so they stay behind

after that wwe shall take back bakool cawlyahan into jubaland, and build a wall between us and south west state , send kenya home and rebuild,

Puntland's agenda against 4.5 will make strong relations with SW outside of purely economic areas difficult. As for Hireshabeele, the state is too unstable to get into any meaningful relationship with. Clan-based traditional relationships are more appropriate for it. Has His Majesty Burhan made a royal visit to Hireshabeele yet?

Dues President Deni is a politician. He realises what I talked about the danger of Boqor Burhaan mounting a challenge through Asad Diyaano facilitated by the FGS top leadership and the Puntland Speaker Dhoobo Daareed.

He had to act and prevent that from happening hence the new alliance.

Deni can concentrate getting rid of the rogue Dhoobo Daareed and replace him with a true staunch loyalist where he doesn't have to fear will accept a motion against him sponsored from outside Puntland like in the case at hand.

The FGS can concentrate their efforts on Haaf and Madoobe.

It is a win-win situation all together.

President Deni gave presents to President Laftafareen of South West State and President Waare of Hirshabelle.

The President of Hirshsbelle also gave presents to Puntland government employees who were at his side and providing with all he needed.

60084335_652138561866334_6867083094856302592_o.jpg

60323752_652138528533004_7080783191283335168_o.jpg

60125730_652138611866329_2677976344586878976_o.jpg

^Adeer you still suffering from mental scars and chasing phantoms?

I wonder what kind of fantasy land you live in and what you compensating in your existence.

Go seek some medical assistance.

President Deni gave presents to President Laftafareen of South West State and President Waare of Hirshabelle.

The President of Hirshsbelle also gave presents to Puntland government employees who were at his side and providing with all he needed.

60084335_652138561866334_6867083094856302592_o.jpg

60323752_652138528533004_7080783191283335168_o.jpg

60125730_652138611866329_2677976344586878976_o.jpg

walle majerteen waa the masters of sweet talking,

they always said majerteen got their way through sweet talking, marehan through the gun, hawiye through looting and Ogaden through old classical somali charms and humbleness

look at farmajor, he took south west state with gun, like his adeer, the first think is shoot then ask later

uncle deni gets his way through presents like uncle cabdullihi yusuf

ahmed madoobe gets his way by leading the salat prayers, being humble, respectful, charming, charismatic, smiling a lot,

hawiye ah haiye, hassan and sheikh sharif used to get their way through hawiye thuggry, they assininate any MP and even helped farmajo arrest Mps and sentaors using ugandan soldiers last year

cabdi iley used to get his way by offering 20% of all ddsi university places to puntland, somaliland, djabouti, nfd etc when i asked an Ogaden close to him, he said we want allies in 10/20 years time, the nce we educated will go back and have influence in their regions as they are educated for free by us, classical old charming tactics,

when ahmed came, he called harti and said yuo are the mayor of kismayo, take it, banjuun for the first time evr got Mp seats they cried and praised him, he told a bantu yuo are welcome to compete against me in the elction,

notice how certain tribes do things different, some use the gun, some use charming, some use looting and rape like our hawiye friends waa bantus in mined

look at cagjar, he united all somalis in one stroke byt recognising all somalis, giivng them Mp seats, sweet talking them,

look at ONLF, they won 87% in 1993, 1997 of votes, they dont really need non Ogaden votes, yet created a party, invited jidwaq and ciise and others and sweet talked them so they can create a party for the 2020 elections, ciise eat it up, and straight away accepted the old ONLF flag created for ddsi in the early 90s as the state regional flag

eley? not sure, they have never been tested yet

look at ahmed maoodbe, when he karbahsed hiraaale, he deported him, never killed him though he could easily and allowed him to sell his house in kismayo

some are charming, some are thugs

Puntland's agenda against 4.5 will make strong relations with SW outside of purely economic areas difficult. As for Hireshabeele, the state is too unstable to get into any meaningful relationship with. Clan-based traditional relationships are more appropriate for it. Has His Majesty Burhan made a royal visit to Hireshabeele yet?

why on earth will the darood and somali king go to hirshabelle ?

it aint safe,

besides, we caghdeers will be upset if he goes there first with out a visit to kismayo, jigjiga and garisa and wajir first where his royalties will be much safer amongst his relatives

Ogadenka have no issues with Burhan claiming king, osman muxamuud waa cuuradka darood every step of generation to darood

Tukraq

VIP
walle majerteen waa the masters of sweet talking,

they always said majerteen got their way through sweet talking, marehan through the gun, hawiye through looting and Ogaden through old classical somali charms and humbleness

look at farmajor, he took south west state with gun, like his adeer, the first think is shoot then ask later

uncle deni gets his way through presents like uncle cabdullihi yusuf

ahmed madoobe gets his way by leading the salat prayers, being humble, respectful, charming, charismatic, smiling a lot,

hawiye ah haiye, hassan and sheikh sharif used to get their way through hawiye thuggry, they assininate any MP and even helped farmajo arrest Mps and sentaors using ugandan soldiers last year

cabdi iley used to get his way by offering 20% of all ddsi university places to puntland, somaliland, djabouti, nfd etc when i asked an Ogaden close to him, he said we want allies in 10/20 years time, the nce we educated will go back and have influence in their regions as they are educated for free by us, classical old charming tactics,

when ahmed came, he called harti and said yuo are the mayor of kismayo, take it, banjuun for the first time evr got Mp seats they cried and praised him, he told a bantu yuo are welcome to compete against me in the elction,

notice how certain tribes do things different, some use the gun, some use charming, some use looting and rape like our hawiye friends waa bantus in mined

look at cagjar, he united all somalis in one stroke byt recognising all somalis, giivng them Mp seats, sweet talking them,

look at ONLF, they won 87% in 1993, 1997 of votes, they dont really need non Ogaden votes, yet created a party, invited jidwaq and ciise and others and sweet talked them so they can create a party for the 2020 elections, ciise eat it up, and straight away accepted the old ONLF flag created for ddsi in the early 90s as the state regional flag

eley? not sure, they have never been tested yet

look at ahmed maoodbe, when he karbahsed hiraaale, he deported him, never killed him though he could easily and allowed him to sell his house in kismayo

some are charming, some are thugs
daarod could have been possibly its own country after the civil war if we acted smart tbh,
15rgmyx.jpg

but marehan would rather align with hawiye for some reason:manny: it is what it is, nowadays even some dhulos like @Juuqbuuqluuq would rather be iddor like Mj wanted to go from black to white:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts