President Deni to make his first international trip to the UAE and China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manshallah Guuleyso madaxweyne Deni! Hopefully he will make deals with these countries regarding our port in bosaso that needs to get improved.
We could get the funds from EU(Italy hopefully) and China expands the port that's what happened with Bosaso airport we need to play our cards right and get investments and funds.

I presume Khadar Faroole will accompany him. Our go man to China who also has relations to UAE.

President Deni himself has extensive links to both countries so the trip makes sense!

download (3).jpeg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Arabs have proved themselves to be useless, I'm glad Deni is exploring other options
Trusting the hateful Khaliji Arabs was a grave mistake, hopefully China will fill the void and finish the work.

Tukraq

VIP
Manshallah Guuleyso madaxweyne Deni! Hopefully he will make deals with these countries regarding our port in bosaso that needs to get improved.
:jcoleno: We need some damn architects and civil enginers from the diaspora :jaynerd:
We should be building our own ports, not letting the Chinese own our ports like they did in Greece :drakewtf:

:jcoleno: We need some damn architects and civil enginers from the diaspora :jaynerd:
We should be building our own ports, not letting the Chinese own our ports like they did in Greece :drakewtf:
they won't own it if we just give them the money and they build it, its done by companies not government.

Tukraq

VIP
they won't own it if we just give them the money and they build it, its done by companies not government.
Then why didn’t Greece and Kenya do that:farmajoyaab: the Chinese literally own their ports so beware:gaasdrink: you say companies not the government like Chinese companies aren’t run by the government and aren’t state owned:ayaanswag:

Then why didn’t Greece and Kenya do that:farmajoyaab: the Chinese literally own their ports so beware:gaasdrink: you say companies not the government like Chinese companies aren’t run by the government and aren’t state owned:ayaanswag:
they upgraded the bosaso airport we got the funds for it does that mean China owns the airport? no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending