President Deni Tested And He Has Prevailed So Has Puntland

Dam I must give it up to Deni he has been tested on all corners of Puntland and prevailed. Puntland has learned Deni is not one to fall under pressure. Warsangle handle Bosaso handle Faroole handled. Who is next Puntland is stronger than ever today.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dam I must give it up to Deni he has been tested on all corners of Puntland and prevailed. Puntland has learned Deni is not one to fall under pressure. Warsangle handle Bosaso handle Faroole handled. Who is next Puntland is stronger than ever today.

There is no leader with the sort of power or influence Abdillahi had over PL to cause a major war anyways, that's the main reason for our stability. Our Isimo is our stability and back-bone. Kinda like how the warlords were the stability of the south. PL collapsing in all liklihood is very much impossible due to 1. The culture of the people. 2. The Isimo. 3.

The fact they don't want to be like South. 4. There is no leader with Abdillahi Yusuf traits who can bring about such war, all leaders are second rate and lack mass appeal. @PhySom

addtext_com_MDIzNDAwMTk3NzM.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Wersangle their sultan went to garowe and solved.CS lock down the city until both side reach an agreement of cease fire so our elders do the job. Deni still with all that he his my president as PMPF soldier we will work with him against Puntland enemy in the borders.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wersangle their sultan went to garowe and solved.CS lock down the city until both side reach an agreement of cease fire so our elders do the job. Deni still with all that he his my president as PMPF soldier we will work with him against Puntland enemy in the borders.

I know the ali saleban nigga running the logistics waryaa, he lives in melbourne, farah shire got him the gig. He is basically getting funds from dubai and buying equipments and vests and stuff for them while 'swindling' the rest to himself. Osman mahmoud are all watching the nigga. U won't escape Osman mahmoud, it's ali saleban nightmare

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I know the ali saleban nigga running the logistics waryaa, he lives in melbourne, farah shire got him the gig. He is basically getting funds from dubai and buying equipments and vests and stuff for them while 'swindling' the rest to himself. Osman mahmoud are all watching the nigga. U won't escape Osman mahmoud, it's ali saleban nightmare
Sadly still you dont understand the relation between of big brother of MJ family CS and MS. Maxamuud Saleebaan are our brothers and sisters. We fight for SSDF in the name of MJ. Two lions that bring PL glory. If you let like areen jaan break this relation then Puntland is over. Bossaso was given to CS in 2001 so you guys has fun as leaders in Garowe. To me win win. We have bossaso and money with military PMPF the most expert soldiers in PL. Now changing that will affect 2001 that you guys may forget. Anyway As I said our elders says we obey. You apologize to us like family and we accept it. Done.

Trending