President Deni relaxing in Eyl

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
President Deni is the only leader who vacations in his own country.
He's also the only one who can walk around unguarded over 200 km from his capital.
:mjpls:
God damn, Eyl is such a beautiful place.
I have to go there and claim my great grandmother's land.
:lawd:
Same.

My people resided (in big #s) in Eyl. Few actually remained but most of us left to establish Garowe. I must go back and claim this beautiful place again!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Puntland has some of the most breath taking sceneries I have seen so far, hopefully I will be welcomed when I get there insha'allah :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland has some of the most breath taking sceneries I have seen so far, hopefully I will be welcomed when I get there insha'allah :)
Oh, you'll be welcomed all right.
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
President Deni is the only leader who vacations in his own country.
He's also the only one who can walk around unguarded over 200 km from his capital.
:mjpls:
God damn, Eyl is such a beautiful place.
I have to go there and claim my great grandmother's land.
:lawd:

Deni blocked me:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh, you'll be welcomed all right.
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

I'll report any anti puntlander who is here for trouble. My eyes are especially caged on Id33r as they are the latest nuisance of Puntland. Galmudug only fires up due to Mogadishu elections or some major policy difference between PL and Mogadishu.

The ones that worry me are the @Adaawe and @Dues Ex Machete and nabad and noolal who try to cause an uprising from within puntland by locating clans who are not maxamud saleban.

This is Dr Osman on the phone to Puntland Police after debating @Adaawe @Creed @Dues Ex Machete @embarassing @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Samaalic Era @Mckenzie @Lex Luther @The Good @AarHawd_7

These are terrorists
giphy.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'll report any anti puntlander who is here for trouble. My eyes are especially caged on Id33r as they are the latest nuisance of Puntland. Galmudug only fires up due to Mogadishu elections or some major policy difference between PL and Mogadishu.

The ones that worry me are the @Adaawe and @Dues Ex Machete and nabad and noolal who try to cause an uprising from within puntland by locating clans who are not maxamud saleban.

This is Dr Osman on the phone to Puntland Police after debating @Adaawe @Creed @Dues Ex Machete @embarassing @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Samaalic Era @Mckenzie @Lex Luther @The Good @AarHawd_7

These are terrorists
giphy.gif
Haha I've made your list after only two weeks seriously being on this section DR OSMAN. Rent free I see
:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts