President Deni reach Dhahar Sanaag.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Madaxweeynaha Puntland Siciid Ca/laahi Deni iyo wafdi uu hoggaaminayo ayaa gaaray magaalada Dhahar, si ay ugu kuur gallaan xaaladda guud ee ka jirta deegaanka.

Sidoo kalle, wafdiga ayaa tegi doona deegaano kalle oo ka mid ah isla gobolka. Hadaba, booqashada madaxweeynaha ayaa noqoneeysa tii ugu horeeysay tan iyo markii uu ku guuleeystay doorashada.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
1-49.jpg

2-37.jpg

4-31.jpg

6-28.jpg

11-11.jpg

17-2.jpg

21.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom I worked out why I am hated. Somalis have different classes of people. Some religious, some tribal, some islamist, some business(sirlancelord). We must respect and protect this but let's sit different rooms so each class deals with itself rather then mixing us all together which will cause conflict.

I need to deal with people who are of my mind-set bro not of another mind-set and if they're clan lacks to bring someone of that calibre, I cannot switch my positions which I am dying too cuz I hate being on the 'wrong' path but I don't see my awoowe were other then one critical mistake about war in bari. A loss of 3 lineages wasn't worth it but it can help me to clan plan now more 'astutely' and 'shrewd' with as minimal casualties as possible and as much possible gain. I see my dad look at 'garacad' port and his face is miserable but not in xasid way towards OMAR Maxamud but seeing Osman dying away, the way we treat ali salebaan saying u shud be equal to maxamud saleban, in 200 years reer mahad will be dividing up farah shirwac kids and saying your all equal to osman mahmoud like one jilib.

The horrendous defeat and it can get worse if it continues for centuries as we scale down to sade level and shit where reer hersi then develops 3 more capacity clans saying yo OSMAN you were born same time as omar and we spent our time WISELY, WHY NOT U? U CANT BE TRUSTED LANGAAB

5c8936d026c84b24b711d224

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
ِSoon he will go baran Sanaag next. We want him to reach Yube to check on PL army there.

what kind of drugs are you taking must be good :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

PL is not a superpower they wont reach anything

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Bro I aint against MJ, Darod or anyone bro. The e nemy is brand building empty clans like hantiile in our clan to like abgaal, they do with murusade 10 seats and mj 12, when murusade shud be 2 lineages only like boohaaro and we can do all economic, population tests u want but it must be somali way since its somalia for god sakes. Just tell Murusade bring 100k, exclude any business man, watch beeshooda not bring 1 geel, boohaaro brings 20k i counted it lineage and reero in us and then i counted our top business class its everywhere with 30 worker size, just not big langaab isku darsadeen shares of 1 bantu dahabshil BOOHAARO BELIEVES IN ONE HOUSE, NOT LIVING IN APARTMENTS, CUZ THATS HOW REGIONS ARE SEEN IF ITS SHARED ITS AN APARTMENT TO US MIYI NIGGAS AND WE FEEL INFERIOR

BUT BOOHAARO WILL NEVER SAY TO ISSA MAHMOUD ANA LEH DHULKA, WAA QIRO DEE LAKIN GOB WEEYE WE KNOW OUR DAAQSIN DONT INTERFERE CUZ U BREAK HEESHISYO TARIKHI AH AND WE ALWAYS HELP THESE NIGGAS THRU OUT HISTORY EVERY BAH DUBAYS WHO MARRIES THEM ASK THEYRE KIDS HOW GOB WE ARE WE WANNA HELP THEM REACH HUGE STATUS CUZ WE GOT A LONG WAY TO GO WE CHOSE ISSE OUR NEXT BROTHER TO LIVE WITH. THEY CANT ASK WHY WE DIDNT JOIN ISSA MAHMOUD WAR AGAINST DHULOS, WAR WE WERE EXHAUSTED NIYAHOW 13 NIN MAXAY KU TARAYSA BUT WE DID SADAQO BIG TIME, WE HAD HEAPS OF XOOLO I KNOW THAT WHICH IS HOW WE SURVIVED BUT XOOLO AINT SHIT HANTIILE HAD IT NICKNAME HANTIILE, HE AINT HERE TODAY, XOOLO DOESNT SAVE U. GOBANIMO DOES

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U cant ask som dude who lost 3 lineages of his family to start a war again its absolutely ridiculous shit. We needed to rebuild and I support my awooweyaal on that decision and we remained quiet for centuries untill me cuz I dont believe we have to live in secrecy in somalia and shit.

My dad loves sayidka @Teeri-Alpha but he wont debate when he says something. I said eyl fortress abbe is sayid and taleex fortress, saldhig bay ku lahayeen dhulkeena, ha inay na ceebayaan oo carurteena adiga oo kale la tusiyo tarikhda, they leave artifacts in oral or buildings or calamad toos ah like nicknames. Thats issa mahmod problem not osman mahmoud bari is free of any sayid artifact. MJ dont touch tarikh, it is an event that happened when we nearly colonized by ABSAME KKKKK and funny niggas who know nothing about dhaqanki hore iyo dadka soo jireenka nooma hadli karan absame horteeda kuwa nabadoon iyo waxasi la baxayo we need to see your chain ama dhaxalka nabadoonimada, iskaba daa boqor iyo sultan maba la hadli kariye abahay but he said he will take on absame but with reality but land speaks of all victories and boohaaro land, waan ka kacay shirka thats why we respect ogaden buu yiri dadka hore soo jireenka ah.

Osman are gob sxb but we have internal problems only, never joining gumaysi beeleed sida sayidka ama dhulbahante iyo las anod. Mudug was a mess also and wars for and against boqortoyo

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Soo jireenka way is xushmayan ma jiro been been like nabadoonada beenta ah today u will never see any dhaqan talk about them, they think waa caano iyo geel la farisanayo kkkkkkkk iyo geed hostisa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thats why gob osman mahmoud are shocked ali saleban behavior in bari this guy is like looked down on we know his lineages and capacity and he is talking to a man named HERSI BOQOR, while I am just nabadoon its like me talking to fuckin absame garaad and me being nabadoon of boohaaro. Bah dir crushed everyone single clan that opposed him qof diidayo ma jiro ama boqor lama bixi karo ama muran ba dhici laha ileen awood kale jira

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom your quiet cat I like that bro, I am also, I tend to listen the most to stories and past, it tells u how or what not to do, or you just try and experiment in the present and it can mean either it works or fails in the future. U need some sort of history or time line to benchmark of.

I mean the hawiye I am not branding them Hawiye like they Brand us Darod for cheap points, darod has nearly 500 ISIMO, Nabadoono, Caaqils, Sultans, boqors, wat and hawiye maybe 10 at tops between hiraab and the rest if magac iska yaal kkkk like awrtable it's a clan cool but it's not really a clan anymore bad decisions kkkkk no point crying over it and throwing hizzy fit like murusade who is 20 abtirsi level when I hear my abtis abtirsi kkkkk

If u dont answer this qodob and just let it slide, it's considered 'ammo' for you, darod isnt a stakeholder in hamar, it's abgaal/hg/murusade they are the largest stakeholders, why am I being blamed for Hamar? what justification can u give when I don't assert authority nor am a stakeholder to discuss an authority with stakeholders or my peers. U want me to discuss with AMISOM, TURKEY, and god knows who else they will bring next DOES? Hamar was trusteeship like it is now just fictional govt with no power and italian security forces and italian training schools like they have turkish training schools now in hamar. It doesnt change history, it's called the character of a place, waa sumcadisa meesha in malin walbo is badelo and have no tarikh because he isn't sticking with one identity, noone can tell u who u r sxb, imagine I walked down the street and said I dont know who I am, u dont know your family ba lagu oran kkkkkk thats worse then aborigines who knew theyre families and tribes.

1960-1991. 30 years worth building destroyed in 4 months 1991-1994 period, then 94-2004 era kicked in warlord era of no govt please we will kill each other boys lets just not even discuss it and continue bililiqo, 2004-2019 the colony era right. No dispute is there or u gonna dispute? I speak on era and tarikh thinking since its about era not individual days

I am waiting for data and evidence of what I am saying is wrong like my dad has that look when he hears gabay or tarikh or beelo or somalinimo or anything

1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts