President Deni orders bullet proof car and bullet proof vest in preparation for his first visit to Mogadishu

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
May Allah protect our president, his staff, and his security team.
dua.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May Allah swt protect our president Deni and his staff.

I hope he comes back to his country Puntland safely. Muqdisho is dangerous.

I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to visit Muqdisho let alone my president.

Farm

VIP
Inshallah the president comes home safe. We know that even the UN compound aka Halane isn’t secure that’s where Almaas Elman AUN got killed. May allah swt protect the president during this dangerous trip.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he has a safe productive trip, we need him and all the other presidents to come to an agreement to move the country forward :)

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
@Neron

It's the norm for people of influence to have bulletproof cars in Somalia. Doesn't matter if anyone see's it there are loads like them in Xamar already

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
While Farmaajo can't afford to buy a bullet-proof car and had to wear two vests under his cheesy ribs President Deni will be cruising around without wearing one.

Mogadishu is unsafe for our president to visit, I hope the PSF and PIS do a great job and set up a safe parameter.

Heavy inspection on all Mooryaans living 2 miles radius should be conducted before his arrival, you can't trust these savages.

Kids, women and elder people should be not be underestimated also,remember the a blind maid lady sent Ex Banadir Governor to Akhiro, everyone in Ugandishu should be treated as a potential terrorist.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
While Farmaajo can't afford to buy a bullet-proof car and had to wear two vests under his cheesy ribs President Deni will be cruising around without wearing one.

Mogadishu is unsafe for our president to visit, I hope the PSF and PIS do a great job and set up a safe parameter.

Heavy inspection on all Mooryaans living 2 miles radius should be conducted before his arrival, you can't trust these savages.

Kids, women and elder people should be not be underestimated also,remember the a blind maid lady sent Ex Banadir Governor to Akhiro, everyone in Ugandishu should be treated as a potential terrorist.

Farmaajo doesn't need a bulletproof car he IS bulletproof.

:denzelnigga:

TatteredOpenJohndory-size_restricted.gif

@Neron

It's the norm for people of influence to have bulletproof cars in Somalia. Doesn't matter if anyone see's it there are loads like them in Xamar already

I would expect politicians especially in Xamar to roll in bulletproof cars but for a high profile visit for something important I wouldn’t expect the make and model of the car to be displayed so publicly

it just adds to the security issues to worry about, if anything he should use a completely different car now so that one can be a dummy/clone

Yusuf M

PuntExit
What a pussy and you call him your president.
:draketf:
I doubt they can find bulletproof vest big enough to fit him. :pachah1:
At least Deni will have his own security team protecting him. Can't say the same about a certain individual being protected by Amisom in villa Ugandisho.

Trending

Latest posts