President Deni meets with the Puntland diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before a diaspora tax is implemented, the government needs to assemble a team of trustworthy experts to oversee the distribution of the tax money. I suggest the same men that distributed aid/livestock to the nomads who suffered from drought during Farole's term.

They prevented our nomads from becoming IDPs (which is what the NGO's wanted).

I believe they are islamic scholars.

The diaspora is large but are not contributing much in terms of skills or financial aid.

There is heavy reliance on NGO's. People provide development through subclan structure. Each clan have their own initiative in their respective areas some help in other places too but the scope is not that big if compared how huge Puntland diaspora is.

To top it off they hardly part with money anyway but there have been improvements in the past years and I am not too harsh of the diaspora at the moment as they are not what they were a decade ago.

Engagement improved hugely in the past decade and there are more investment and more will come in the future inshallah.

The diaspora is large but are not contributing much in terms of skills or financial aid.

There is heavy reliance on NGO's. People provide development through subclan structure. Each clan have their own initiative in their respective areas some help in other places too but the scope is not that big if compared how huge Puntland diaspora is.

To top it off they hardly part with money anyway but there have been improvements in the past years and I am not too harsh of the diaspora at the moment as they are not what they were a decade ago.

Engagement improved hugely in the past decade and there are more investment and more will come in the future inshallah.

Mr Inquisitive,

How is Galmudug holding up?

What do you get out of role-playing as a Puntite.

giphy.gif

Puntite you have paranoia going on, I get it you are young and trying to find your way but take it easy being extreme and spiteful is not helpful to you.

Puntite you have paranoia going on, I get it you are young and trying to find your way but take it easy being extreme and spiteful is not helpful to you.

Every Puntite on here believes you are Inquisitive, it's not a coincidence that we all have the same feeling about you.

Claim your own region and stop spying/obsessing over us, it's not healthy.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

actually they are providing a lot. ma sha allah the puntite diaspora has been stepping up more and more every year. we have uber in bosaso and garowe now by the way. it is a copy of uber called dhaaweye owned by diaspora somalis. diaspora somalis already get ripped off in every corner when trying to set up a business in puntland already if they add more taxes people will just find ways to avoid it or might not even come here. my opinion its a bad idea.

Reer Bari you are right, I respect people like you who know what they are talking about.

I am not harsh on the diaspora anymore as you rightly said they stepped up though always more can be done.

I agree with diaspora tax I never even entertained the idea it is for groups like Eritrea, ONLF and Tamil Tigers and they use violence, guilt and intimidation a no go.

Puntite deal with your frustrations and inner emotions instead trying to scapegoat and channel your anger through me.

If something bothers you deal with it straight away.

I am Puntlander through and through.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
your getting robbed. medical school is 350 a semester including exam prices in puntland lol.
Interesting!!!

Bruv what about living expenses and materials?
My older brother sends him living expenses... I send the tuition monthly... I was told the education system is different in Puntland...

:jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

What a load of BS you’ve just dumped on here but I am not surprised since this is what you normally do on here time after time. Puntland diaspora are the backbone of Puntland. Puntland wouldn’t be where it's now had it not been for the diaspora and you would have known that had you been a true Puntlander. Your time would be spent better if you focused more on your regional state (Galmudug) instead of Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending