President deni is from bosaso not qardho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We shouldn't be dividing ourselves into sub clans and cities for Goodness sake. Deni is the president, the place where he was born is irrelevant at all.
What are you talking about divided into sub clans kulaha so me talking about bari is dividing puntland into sub clans? Take your cuqdad else where not once have i mentioned clans and for your information the same sub clan cismaan maxamud in karkaar also inhabit bari

Its time to develope bari we need a road linking bosaso, isku shuuban, xaafuun and murcanyo, dharoor, bargaal, qandala, hurdiyo.. its reer bari turn for developement all the previous presidents concentrated developement in karkaar, mudug and nugaal.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Karim most of the money thats made from the port of bosaso is used to build karkaar qardho, nugaal garoowe and mudug galkacyo and since president deni is from bosaso Bari not Qardho karkaar i hope he uses most of puntland money from the port of bosaso to build bosaso and bari in general in sha Allah.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

@Karim @Reer-Bari @Crow @Libaaxseendheer @Reiko @5:50 president deni is asked the previous president are all from three cities galkacyo, garoowe and you and general cadde muuse are from qardho, the president deni corrects him and tells him that president deni is from bari bosaso :ahh:

As reer bari our region has been neglected most of the areas that are getting developed are karkaar, mudug and nugaal Its time to develope bari we need a road linking murcanyo, bareeda, hurdiyo, Qandala, caluula, xafuun, bargaal, isku shuuban, dharoor and bosaso :rejoice:

He was born and raised in Mogadishu. When you say he is from Bari Bosaaso are you speaking of his clan affiliation?

Btw congratulations on the victory for Beesha

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He was born and raised in Mogadishu. When you say he is from Bari Bosaaso are you speaking of his clan affiliation?

Btw congratulations on the victory for Beesha
Have you even watched the clip? This is about region not qabil, most of puntland development over the years has been mostly concentrated in qardho karkaar, garoowe Nugaal and galkacyo mudug and since president Deni is from bosaso Bari I hope he concentrates on Bari since it’s been neglected by most of the previous administration Except president gaas who has done a lot for Bari, president faroole, gaas, Deni are all from the same beel MJ

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Have you even watched the clip? This is about region not qabil, most of puntland development over the years has been mostly concentrated in qardho karkaar, garoowe Nugaal and galkacyo mudug and since president Deni is from bosaso Bari I hope he concentrates on Bari since it’s been neglected by most of the previous administration Except president gaas who has done a lot for Bari, president faroole, gaas, Deni are all from the same beel MJ

I watched the clip. He says he was born and raised in Mogadishu.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I watched the clip. He says he was born and raised in Mogadishu.
Before the civil war every tribe use to settle in Mogadishu mainly cause Mogadishu being the capital city of Somalia but today every tribe has gone back to their ancestral lands after the civil war and president Deni ancestral land is bosaso Bari clearly you haven’t been paying attention at 5:50 president Deni says he is from Bosaso Bari while the interviewer thought president Deni was from Qardho karkaar

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
i have deni on speed dial walahi. i just came back from garowe. in sha allah Deni wont have any obstacles or enemies within Puntland. Deni's right hand man is my uncle and i just secured a job. damn fam garowe is crazy compared to bosaso. bosaso is a dump. how has it been neglegted like this. i am saddened walahi. garowe is officially bigger. bro garowe is definetly bigger trust me. i get lost in garowe. and the shops are open till late unlike bosaso. deni should make his headquarters in bosaso and start clean up operations asap @Cognitivedissonance @Reiko @Armadillo

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
i have deni on speed dial walahi. i just came back from garowe. in sha allah Deni wont have any obstacles or enemies within Puntland. Deni's right hand man is my uncle and i just secured a job. [/USER]

What kind of job did you secure?

:hmm:

i have deni on speed dial walahi. i just came back from garowe. in sha allah Deni wont have any obstacles or enemies within Puntland. Deni's right hand man is my uncle and i just secured a job. damn fam garowe is crazy compared to bosaso. bosaso is a dump. how has it been neglegted like this. i am saddened walahi. garowe is officially bigger. bro garowe is definetly bigger trust me. i get lost in garowe. and the shops are open till late unlike bosaso. deni should make his headquarters in bosaso and start clean up operations asap @Cognitivedissonance @Reiko @Armadillo
Is Garowe actually bigger now? That seems hard to believe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkk garoowe is not bigger than bosaso war nin yaho khatka xabashida iyo kikuyuga soo buufinyeen iska ilaali Masha Allah garoowe is developing splendidly the capital city waa illahay mahadiisa

Reer-Bari

Kkk garoowe is not bigger than bosaso war nin yaho khatka xabashida iyo kikuyuga soo buufinyeen iska ilaali Masha Allah garoowe is developing splendidly the capital city waa illahay mahadiisa
bro its very close. i could never get lost in bosaso. bro i stayed in garowe for a month and still ended up getting lost sometimes. too many streets. there is way more paved streets in garowe than bosaso. and no pot holes. i came back to bosaso this morning for work and i lterally almost got a flat tire because i forgot about all the pot holes. but there is construction on the street between golis building untill xalwo kismaayo 2

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
bro its very close. i could never get lost in bosaso. bro i stayed in garowe for a month and still ended up getting lost sometimes. too many streets. there is way more paved streets in garowe than bosaso. and no pot holes. i came back to bosaso this morning for work and i lterally almost got a flat tire because i forgot about all the pot holes. but there is construction on the street between golis building untill xalwo kismaayo 2
boowe what’s going on in carmo I’m hearing there’s anarchy one must respect the rule of law Otherwise hadaa nahay cismaan maxamud we will take back carmo the land we gave to Cali saleeban Who came down from the mountainous cut off from the rest of puntland inhospitable region of qandala boowe sheekada maxeey gaaree edeb yeesha mise dhulkayga ka kac kkk

Reer-Bari

boowe what’s going on in carmo I’m hearing there’s anarchy one must respect the rule of law Otherwise hadaa nahay cismaan maxamud we will take back carmo the land we gave to Cali saleeban Who came down from the mountainous cut off from the rest of puntland inhospitable region of qandala boowe sheekada maxeey gaaree edeb yeesha mise dhulkayga ka kac kkk
that took a turn. i dont know what your talking about. lol plus i told you i wont engage in no more tribal beef between mjs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending